JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:D:D So yall been getting stocked up for the big event. Heck they just put a bill through to spend another 1.2 trillion of your money so the economy will fall. So here is the test.

Money fails and government rather than forming a new currency to fail again they go to electronic money. You can only buy with electronic money. Scanners are set up to read the chip in your hand or your head (so convienient for you young guys :s0114::s0114:) and you can't buy ANYTHING without the embeded chip. (heck people don't like writing checks huh) I mean all ya got to do is line up like it's a flu shot.

Funny how all those readers in our highway system will tie into your chip. It's nice they know where your at so you can get your government healthcare:D

The crash is world wide so no place to run because everyone has gone to this new system (it's so easy ya know:s0112:) You really didn't believe in those concentration camps right, for those who refuse.:s0131:

How will you feed yourself and family when this takes place?

Never happen right?

jj

You know mother government is just trying to take care of you all and it's just a little chip so you can forget about all your worries.:D
That is the whole problem! It's the government. Mostly do exactly the opposite of what they say is best for you works out the best. Kinda like the swine flu shot that they said every American should get it??:huh: In my mind that is the first reason not to get it!:s0155:

What your describing is going to happen whether paper money "fails" or not. I have literally gone months at a time without using cash already. I don't put money in the bank and I don't take it out I just monitor my computer screen and make sure it doesn't hit $0. I don't think it will take any laws or any crashes to have this happen people will welcome it as a convenience. I'm not convinced this will result in the end of the world either, people thought Elvis Presley and Rock'n Roll would be the end of the world and that didn't turn out to be true either. Now will this put an end to any privacy we have left, probably.

And for the ill read and or unknowing this would be the mark of the beast. Ditto on the die hungry or at least goin down fighting.

guess the trick is knowing someone who can hack the database and recode your chip to be the same as say... someone high up in the new world KGB so you can walk in and pick up all the weapons and ammo you need with a truck to haul it all away in... lol - Hackers - the new first line in privacy protection and freedom fighting. Also in your scenario how do you think they will fare with those nomadic tribesmen in Afghanistan or any of the tribal societies that live off of the land? or the Pakistanis in Peshwar where they make insane numbers of knockoff guns by hand in a few days? It would take some doing but eventually you would have quite the underground trading system and I'm guessing world wide you would have "terrorist" attacks through any means available. I'm guessing it would be somewhere between Escape from New York and Demolition Man.

What your describing is going to happen whether paper money "fails" or not. I have literally gone months at a time without using cash already. I don't put money in the bank and I don't take it out I just monitor my computer screen and make sure it doesn't hit $0. I don't think it will take any laws or any crashes to have this happen people will welcome it as a convenience. I'm not convinced this will result in the end of the world either, people thought Elvis Presley and Rock'n Roll would be the end of the world and that didn't turn out to be true either. Now will this put an end to any privacy we have left, probably.

You were raised right and will fall in line just like you are supposed to.:s0112: I am not trying to convince you of anything, this is just a test of prparedness.:D

jj

guess the trick is knowing someone who can hack the database and recode your chip to be the same as say... someone high up in the new world KGB so you can walk in and pick up all the weapons and ammo you need with a truck to haul it all away in... lol - Hackers - the new first line in privacy protection and freedom fighting. Also in your scenario how do you think they will fare with those nomadic tribesmen in Afghanistan or any of the tribal societies that live off of the land? or the Pakistanis in Peshwar where they make insane numbers of knockoff guns by hand in a few days? It would take some doing but eventually you would have quite the underground trading system and I'm guessing world wide you would have "terrorist" attacks through any means available. I'm guessing it would be somewhere between Escape from New York and Demolition Man.

The nomads are only used when they need to strike terror in the public so they can get new restrictions through. Had you junk handled lately:s0112::s0112: Look around you and see who would help you or turn you in at Walmart:s0112::s0112:

jj

After all guys when money fails you will lose everything you ever saved including your pensions. The government will guarentee your 401k after they seize it and they will make sure you get your SS with your healthcare (just don't live too long). Look how well they have run things so far, why would you get scared???

jj

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads