JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would have apprehended (read RESTRAINED) him and his "camera man", placed them in handcuffs, then parked their arses in the back seat of seperate cruisers and reviewed any video surveillance, and got sworn statements from security/witnesses... loud-mouthed theatrics be damned. :rolleyes:

I expect that pretty much any minority being shot by a white (or white-ish) cop (especially one anywhere near Ferguson) to be a major media event.
The usual concerned citizens have already hit the streets yet again...

...Now, if I was the cynical sort (which I kinda am), I'd say demonstrators are now mainly out there because they want to pick up a couple of last minute items for under the tree, before the stores burn for the Holiday.
Li'l Latoyashequa wants a Barbie Dream Eldo with 24" spinners.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Fell off my chair!!!

Watch, these people [?] are trying to bait the cops, draw them into a confrontation, THEN, follow up with some type of lawsuit. I'm betting that after they got in their car, they laughed about how they got one on the cops. And, they are going to continue to keep pushing until some thing gives. In the end, i'm betting ''they'' will end up being, the loser they all ready are. Wait and watch, you give someone enough rope, they'll hang themselves.

I expect that pretty much any minority being shot by a white (or white-ish) cop (especially one anywhere near Ferguson) to be a major media event.
The usual concerned citizens have already hit the streets yet again...

...Now, if I was the cynical sort (which I kinda am), I'd say demonstrators are now mainly out there because they want to pick up a couple of last minute items for under the tree, before the stores burn for the Holiday.
Li'l Latoyashequa wants a Barbie Dream Eldo with 24" spinners.

Holy crap that was funny...:s0113:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top