JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing like an attitude adjustment, a nice clean haircut, and a job to make life easier! :rolleyes:
Wasn't an issue with us. It was the police where I'm from.
We couldn't walk down the street without getting stopped.
Myself and another friend were enrolled in a carpentry program at school. We were walking home with our backpacks and tool belts. Got stopped, frisked, id's checked, warrants checked, etc.
cop said we were up to no good and probably breaking into cars.

I got hasseled by the police a lot to as a young man. Pretty much brought it all on myself. Driving like a typical teen / 20's, burning rubber, conducting speed contests, open containers, hiding illegal substances, running my smart mouth when I should have kept quite, etc,etc.

Pretty much figured out by about 22, I better get my sh*t together, or it was going to get real expensive and time consuming to behave that way. Got a good job after college, joined the fire department, and started behaving a bit better, and the problems with the police went away.
*GASP* It's a MIRACLE!!!! ;);)

Wasn't an issue with us. It was the police where I'm from.
We couldn't walk down the street without getting stopped.
Myself and another friend were enrolled in a carpentry program at school. We were walking home with our backpacks and tool belts. Got stopped, frisked, id's checked, warrants checked, etc.
cop said we were up to no good and probably breaking into cars.

Yep, unless you are of privileged pedigree the police treat most kids who look under 21 the same way they do minorities.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-police-in-america-are-becoming-illegitimate-20141205

On the tape you can actually hear the echo of Garner's years of experience with Broken Windows-style policing, a strategy based on a never-ending stream of small intrusive confrontations between police and residents in target neighborhoods. "Every time you see me, you want to mess with me," he says. "It stops today!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top