JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/27/police-shoot-denver-teen-who-struck-officers-with-stolen-car/

I can't tell you how sick and angry people like this make me.
No matter how stupid or criminal the person or aggressive and violent their actions the public always blames the cops.

I think they should just get rid of their pepper spray and tazers and just use firearms from now on.

The more this happens the more the youth think they can get away with assaults and think there will be no repercussions.

Instead maybe they should learn to respect the law and don'd F with the police.

Hammock said she understands one of the officers was injured, but "that's still no reason to shoot."

"They shouldn't have stolen a car. But the cops are too fast on the gun," she said. "You've got stun guns. You've got rubber bullets. Why do they have to shoot all the time?"

OMG, this is too funny.

I'm just sayin. No parents, no family. Makes it hard for young people to learn values. It's too much for one parent. And not enough parenting for a young person.

Half the resources [Not just money. But advice and instruction] gives you half a chance.

" How could something like this happen?"
Welllllll.........this bunch of loser brats went out, stole a car that a decent citizen worked hard to buy. Then the one that got ventilated attempted to run over a Police Officer, which is a felony, BTW. Then the officers, in fear of their lives opened fire killing the PERPETRATOR! Sorry folks your useless delinquent is not worth a cops life! Or his little toenail, in my book.

Hmmmm..6:30 am 4 of them in a stolen car....They must have had to steal the car to get to the early classes at high school.

The wife ejected 6 little high school gang bangers from her store today. 2 of them had shoplifted some speaker wire last week, and today 6 of them came in, High school kids in a home improvement store...???

She tossed them out, they started running their mouths , f you bch, your doing this because we are Mexican, there were 3 customers standing there, 6 foot 4's 300 pound guys and these punks keep shooting their mouths off. Called the cops, they came and trespassed them. They called one of their parents to come help them out, one of them came, and he was a decent enough guy, but nothing even close to the complete as@ beating they had coming or a normal parent would have put on them.

They then walked back to their trailer court full of dope dealers and buyers. Just a new generation of POS gangsta want a be's. F them and their parents.

This kind of thing is pretty much common place any more.

I have to just shake my head at incidence such as this, or else get totally pizzed off and have the BP pounding in my head!!! Not fun... We have a parenting problem in America, I saw a taste of it with a few of my "so called friends" when I was young. In the end, my parents were right that I should not have hung out with them.... Nuff said....:(

On another not I believe that all these idiots who do not listen to officers commands (which are sometimes really fast, loud & overlapping others screaming) that they are DEAF!!!!! How else can one explain it? They just try and flee like ally rats in the headlights.....:eek:

I have to just shake my head at incidence such as this, or else get totally pizzed off and have the BP pounding in my head!!! Not fun... We have a parenting problem in America, I saw a taste of it with a few of my "so called friends" when I was young. In the end, my parents were right that I should not have hung out with them.... Nuff said....:(

On another not I believe that all these idiots who do not listen to officers commands (which are sometimes really fast, loud & overlapping others screaming) that they are DEAF!!!!! How else can one explain it? They just try and flee like ally rats in the headlights.....:eek:
It doesn't seen to apply in this case but some if us have had some poor interactions with police.
When I was a teenager growing up in NH my friends and I were repeatedly harassed by police for doing nothing illegal.
Here's an example. I'm driving down the road with 4 of my friends in the car. Suddenly a cop pulls us over into a parking lot.
Cops holds us at gunpoint, yes that's right gunpoint, until two more "officers of the law" show up. They tell us to put our hands on the hood and begin frisking us.
They found a pocket knife on one guy and arrested him for minor in possession of a concealed weapon.
Then they threw him in the back if the car and left us standing in the lot asking WTF just happened.
I wish I knew back then what the law and my rights were.
I will never let a cop bully me again.
I've got plenty more examples if you'd like to hear them.

I got hasseled by the police a lot to as a young man. Pretty much brought it all on myself. Driving like a typical teen / 20's, burning rubber, conducting speed contests, open containers, hiding illegal substances, running my smart mouth when I should have kept quite, etc,etc.

Pretty much figured out by about 22, I better get my sh*t together, or it was going to get real expensive and time consuming to behave that way. Got a good job after college, joined the fire department, and started behaving a bit better, and the problems with the police went away.

Funny if it wasn't so ignorant.

I really wish they would pass a law to start charging parents with a crime to hold them accountable to their POS children.

I know some damned good parents that have raised great hard working good honest kids, but had one that just turned bad.
It happens so it is not always the parents fault. Many times it is but it sometimes isn't also.

I know some damned good parents that have raised great hard working good honest kids, but had one that just turned bad.
It happens so it is not always the parents fault. Many times it is but it sometimes isn't also.

I agree Taku, I have seen this as well. One family I know, 3 kids, two are very good responsible members of society, the third just went off the rails. Drugs will tend to do that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top