JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oops, those are the pics when I got it, after one of those touchless car washes. Here are a couple taken after Jenny and I spent the day cleaning it up (though no paint work aside from a good hand wash).

Yeah after I fix a tranny issue I'm going to be selling it. I'm hoping to find a black on black E34 525iT. Gonna drop it on 18's, tint the windows, and use it for my business ;)

I read that this place was closed.

The gravel pit most people shoot at normally is closed for the time being, but if you continue driving past it you can find other places to shoot. Last time I was out there, I drove past the gravel pit to a fork, took the high road, and then after about a mile or two (?) came across an excellent spot. It's very obvious, you can't miss it, has a pull-in area for parking. It's a hill that goes down some and then comes up very steeply on the other side (which is much higher) to make a good backstop. There's empty brass and shotgun shells all over and looking down your side of the hill, you will see tons of shot-out bottles, cans, paper targets, and makeshift wooden stands for paper targets. Looks like it might go out to as far as 200-250 yards if you set up targets on the opposite hillside (which many people have). I'm not very good at judging distance though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top