Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Another sweet place to shoot...

OP
CharlesAFerg
Reactions
I really should have checked this thread before I left friggin' Beaverton...

...What "Rock Crushing" operation...? Grr.

OP
CharlesAFerg
Reactions
Who's E34? I love those style 5's.
I have fine taste...

Very good eye.
You seem to know your E34s.
Style-5s make a nice touch, as well as hold on the road with the 235s all around.

Sachs sport kit,
16 piece Meyle suspension kit,
Among other things...

Joe Link

Reactions
Oops, those are the pics when I got it, after one of those touchless car washes. Here are a couple taken after Jenny and I spent the day cleaning it up (though no paint work aside from a good hand wash).

Joe Link

Reactions
Yeah after I fix a tranny issue I'm going to be selling it. I'm hoping to find a black on black E34 525iT. Gonna drop it on 18's, tint the windows, and use it for my business ;)

Reactions
I read that this place was closed.
The gravel pit most people shoot at normally is closed for the time being, but if you continue driving past it you can find other places to shoot. Last time I was out there, I drove past the gravel pit to a fork, took the high road, and then after about a mile or two (?) came across an excellent spot. It's very obvious, you can't miss it, has a pull-in area for parking. It's a hill that goes down some and then comes up very steeply on the other side (which is much higher) to make a good backstop. There's empty brass and shotgun shells all over and looking down your side of the hill, you will see tons of shot-out bottles, cans, paper targets, and makeshift wooden stands for paper targets. Looks like it might go out to as far as 200-250 yards if you set up targets on the opposite hillside (which many people have). I'm not very good at judging distance though.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online