Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms Forum
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Rifleworks

Another sweet place to shoot...

OP
CharlesAFerg
Reactions
I really should have checked this thread before I left friggin' Beaverton...

...What "Rock Crushing" operation...? Grr.

OP
CharlesAFerg
Reactions
Who's E34? I love those style 5's.
I have fine taste...

Very good eye.
You seem to know your E34s.
Style-5s make a nice touch, as well as hold on the road with the 235s all around.

Sachs sport kit,
16 piece Meyle suspension kit,
Among other things...

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
Oops, those are the pics when I got it, after one of those touchless car washes. Here are a couple taken after Jenny and I spent the day cleaning it up (though no paint work aside from a good hand wash).

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
Yeah after I fix a tranny issue I'm going to be selling it. I'm hoping to find a black on black E34 525iT. Gonna drop it on 18's, tint the windows, and use it for my business ;)

Reactions
I read that this place was closed.
The gravel pit most people shoot at normally is closed for the time being, but if you continue driving past it you can find other places to shoot. Last time I was out there, I drove past the gravel pit to a fork, took the high road, and then after about a mile or two (?) came across an excellent spot. It's very obvious, you can't miss it, has a pull-in area for parking. It's a hill that goes down some and then comes up very steeply on the other side (which is much higher) to make a good backstop. There's empty brass and shotgun shells all over and looking down your side of the hill, you will see tons of shot-out bottles, cans, paper targets, and makeshift wooden stands for paper targets. Looks like it might go out to as far as 200-250 yards if you set up targets on the opposite hillside (which many people have). I'm not very good at judging distance though.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online