JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Washington OC crowd, Saturday is coffee day

Washington State Open Carry activist Jim Beal is having an interesting day regarding the so-called “Starbucks Appreciation Day” promoted by gun rights advocates, including some in Newtown, Conn., where gun control proponents have been proclaiming moral outrage that armed citizens might have coffee in the same town where the Sandy Hook tragedy occurred less than eight months ago.

<broken link removed>

Was on the news 4 locally I think. BFD, What's not to like about Guns &Coffee. I hope the antis get their nickers twisted. Personally I think it's ok as long as the OC guys can keep their cool. Good for Starbucks for not buckling under yet. See it's outrageous to not tolerate the newly PC alternative life styles but not outrageous to not tolerate our nearly 230 year old constitutional rights. But these self adoring running dawg communist pinko liberal swine don't see the paradox. Ok, can't we just secede from the Cascade crest east to Nebraska and south to Colorado and call it the Republic of Lincoln. We'd have oil, gas, coal, gold, silver and plenty of Walmarts, some timber, great agricultural land, good fishing, hunting provide our own border security lower taxes because we wouldn't be giving out foreign aid. We could give tax incentives to Magpul, and other forward thinking companies.... Who is With Me? Lets have a constitutional convention in 2014 early and then elect our own reps to run in the 2014 midterms. Ballot power, that's the way to do it!

Brutus out

Hey, it's my daydream.

Was on the news 4 locally I think. BFD, What's not to like about Guns &Coffee. I hope the antis get their nickers twisted. Personally I think it's ok as long as the OC guys can keep their cool. Good for Starbucks for not buckling under yet. See it's outrageous to not tolerate the newly PC alternative life styles but not outrageous to not tolerate our nearly 230 year old constitutional rights. But these self adoring running dawg communist pinko liberal swine don't see the paradox. Ok, can't we just secede from the Cascade crest east to Nebraska and south to Colorado and call it the Republic of Lincoln. We'd have oil, gas, coal, gold, silver and plenty of Walmarts, some timber, great agricultural land, good fishing, hunting provide our own border security lower taxes because we wouldn't be giving out foreign aid. We could give tax incentives to Magpul, and other forward thinking companies.... Who is With Me? Lets have a constitutional convention in 2014 early and then elect our own reps to run in the 2014 midterms. Ballot power, that's the way to do it!

Brutus out

Hey, it's my daydream.

Sounds OK.... what are you going to do about the soldiers, explosives, and projectiles though?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top