JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I am looking for something a bit smaller them my MK25 so I have been looking at the MK11 as well as the p229 EE. Now, I have found a old, W German made p228 that I am looking hard at. any of you know what one of those should sell for? The seller says its about 98% and while it has wear, he things it hasn't been shot much, which may be BS or not. I do know the German made guns are getting more valuable but how valuable?

well they go from anywhere from $400 to $1000.

but it's all depends on the condition of the gun (all original parts / matching serial #) and how bad you want it. ;)

the only issues I could see from the pics were some redness at the front of the slide and there is a mark on the front of the trigger guard. I am worried that the redness could be rust after all the pistol is almost 20 years old

pix648456659_zps86f447f1.jpg

I had a look at that one at Buds, looks like a good deal. The one I was looking at though was a German made one which are getting hard to find. I happened to find a M11 locally and got to hold it, feels like my Mk25 grip wise. I think the P29s with the e2 grips are a bit better of a fit but I can get e2 grips for the m-11 as well. The hard part is going to be finding one under $850 with shipping and transfer.

I ended up going with the M11-a1. the price was way to good to pass up. I don't think I like it as much as my Mk25 buts one hell of a pistol. I figure its a good match with the Mk25 as well. I would have loved to get a old W German 228 but those are like hens teeth and those that have them know that. I do wish I picked up this one but you snooze you loose.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top