JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A border militia leader on Wednesday shot and killed four people at a Gilbert home, including a toddler, before committing suicide, sources said.

Sources identified the shooter as Jason "J.T." Ready, a reputed neo-Nazi who made headlines when he launched a militia movement to patrol the Arizona desert to hunt for illegal immigrants and drug smugglers.

Read more: Gilbert mass killing: Border militia leader identified as shooter

I guess at least we can't criticize him for not taking any action :)

What is it about these types of d-bags? Big talkers but no courage, morals, or convictions that keep them from hurting innocent folks. I hope this guys hell is Holocaust zombies and all he's got is a rubber band gun.

He's not brown, so it had to be, right?

I like how he took time to cerakote his rifle and those cheap aluminum mags. He was tacticool, yo.

HEY?!! I like USGI issue mags... just not "tacticooled" with spray paint.

Seriously though, I saw that pig in the above mentioned Youtube video a while back... couldn't even finish watching it as it was just another fat-tard-wannbe-spetsnaz-type who wouldn't have made it past the first week of basic training.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top