JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's been a lot of controversy over carrying in church, this is another reason why there shouldn't be. The Gun Guys show last week featured a letter from a security officer of a church, I had never heard of such a thing as a church needing security.

Yes, and it was a good thing that they had security in place in Colorado Springs (New Life Church). I have been listening to some of the people involved in that incident, including the shooter's parents on the radio this week. After hearing all of their comments, I had been considering carrying in church. That was before all of this happened, so this kind of affirms my desire to carry there. It just goes to show that people who want to commit gun crimes tend to do it in places where they think there are no guns present that can counteract their threat/force. That's why we always hear about shootings in schools, churches, malls, and other "gun free zones" instead of gunmen storming the gates at Ft. Lewis or the police station.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top