JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey man... You're bogartin' the joint, man. C'mon man, stop bogartin' the joint and pass it around man. DUDE, pass the duche' to the left-hand side, man. Look man, I'm not going to ask again, man. Ok man, you asked for it... BANG BANG!

Dang it... I spilled bong water on myself, man. :rolleyes:

Hey man... You're bogartin' the joint, man. C'mon man, stop bogartin' the joint and pass it around man. DUDE, pass the duche' to the left-hand side, man. Look man, I'm not going to ask again, man. Ok man, you asked for it... BANG BANG!

Dang it... I spilled bong water on myself, man. :rolleyes:

Hey man, is that you Cheech? :cigar:

after recent laws in Colorado and Washington made marijuana legal for recreational use.
If the laws had not been passed, the people would not have been there and the shootings would not have occurred.
The lawmakers are to blame for this one OR;
There was an intended target.......
Rapper Lil' Flip was performing when the shootings occurred.

The wonderful logic,if they passed a law making murder legal in Washington and Colorado, would it be OK? Federal Law always trumps state law.....Not fun to watch beer drinkers run,they always fall down after to many beers...Ha,ha. Spad

The wonderful logic,if they passed a law making murder legal in Washington and Colorado, would it be OK? Federal Law always trumps state law.....Not fun to watch beer drinkers run,they always fall down after to many beers...Ha,ha. Spad

That might be the worst hypothetical I've ever seen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top