JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not to seem insensitive as a feel for the families of the victims, but let's be honest a month ago this would probably barely make the ticker on Yahoo's front page. Shootings happen every day, it's just fitting the agenda for every one to be front page news. Also, doesn't NY have some of the strictest gun control laws in the country?

So Bloom head will definitely be taking the guns from New Yorkers now.
Wonder if he stood on the dead firefighters for his gun control speech like he did on the dead children after Newtown

So Bloom head will definitely be taking the guns from New Yorkers now.
Wonder if he stood on the dead firefighters for his gun control speech like he did on the dead children after Newtown

I thought it was already illegal to own a gun in NYC. Not to be insensitve, but these killing yourself after the fact seems to be reminiscent of some really bad spy movies. What little bit of my soul that isn't tarnished by darkness goes out to the families of the victims.

I thought it was already illegal to own a gun in NYC. Not to be insensitve, but these killing yourself after the fact seems to be reminiscent of some really bad spy movies. What little bit of my soul that isn't tarnished by darkness goes out to the families of the victims.

Upstate New York is not NYC. I have several friends in rural upstate New York that own multiple guns. NYC is a whole different story.

I wonder how many people ignored the warning signs and pleas for help this guy put out over the last few months. I am going to guess that if we look at his Facebook/Twitter/MySpace... we are going to see crystal clear in HS 20/20.

It's the holiday season, all, please, for everyone's sake, if you know of a friend, family member, or perfect stranger that you think, for a second, my be slipping down the slippery slope of depression and mental illness, reach out to them.

My heart and thoughts go out to the families of these heroes. I remember as a kid, every time the siren went off and we watched five of our fathers race to answer the call, pausing to pray to the gods that they would all come back. I could never have imagined this would be the reason some did not.

I wonder how many people ignored the warning signs and pleas for help this guy put out over the last few months. I am going to guess that if we look at his Facebook/Twitter/MySpace... we are going to see crystal clear in HS 20/20.

You nailed it. Mental case and felon!

Mr. Spengler was 30 in the summer of 1980 when he killed his 92-year-old grandmother, Rose. According to newspaper accounts from the time, he lied to his mother, saying he had found her at the bottom of the stairs. He accepted a plea bargain for manslaughter and went to state prison for 17 years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/26/n...s-left-chilling-note.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top