JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We don't need a forum to track the shootings.

We need a forum to track the "Gun Free Zones" so all of us normal people can stay away. I prefer to call them "Free Fire Zones".

We don't need a forum to track the shootings.

We need a forum to track the "Gun Free Zones" so all of us normal people can stay away. I prefer to call them "Free Fire Zones".
Yeah, I just said that in jest. But I do like your idea to track the free killing zones.

Sure seems to be an increase in this sort of thing, some of them are now using knives too. Just think when they wise up (if that's what you call it when crazy people find a more efficient way)and start plowing into crowds with big SUVs!
I guarantee if you were determined and drove through a festival type crowd the carnage would be horrible.

I know the gun prohibitionists point to the weapon but any intelligent person has to ask why these people are cracking up and lashing out more and more and not blame the method used.

It's all a symptom of our modern culture IMO.

Over protected, over sensitized spoiled boys told they're so special and everyone is equal and everything is always fair. Our feminized, PC culture allows no youngsters to feel the sting of failure, an important early lesson! Later in life it hurts worse if unprepared.

Prescription drugs to calm them down if they show any sign of non compliance to the political agenda driven pubic education system.

Parents who more and more depend on the state to raise and support them, giving no role model in themselves.

Lack of entry level jobs and no emphasis on a work ethic, you decide which problem created the other. Either way these positions are now filled by mature immigrants.

The job thing is really important, every one needs something to do and something to strive for. We are getting away from that in this Country.

Sure seems to be an increase in this sort of thing, some of them are now using knives too. Just think when they wise up (if that's what you call it when crazy people find a more efficient way)and start plowing into crowds with big SUVs!
I guarantee if you were determined and drove through a festival type crowd the carnage would be horrible.

I know the gun prohibitionists point to the weapon but any intelligent person has to ask why these people are cracking up and lashing out more and more and not blame the method used.

It's all a symptom of our modern culture IMO.

Over protected, over sensitized spoiled boys told they're so special and everyone is equal and everything is always fair. Our feminized, PC culture allows no youngsters to feel the sting of failure, an important early lesson! Later in life it hurts worse if unprepared.

Prescription drugs to calm them down if they show any sign of non compliance to the political agenda driven pubic education system.

Parents who more and more depend on the state to raise and support them, giving no role model in themselves.

Lack of entry level jobs and no emphasis on a work ethic, you decide which problem created the other. Either way these positions are now filled by mature immigrants.

The job thing is really important, every one needs something to do and something to strive for. We are getting away from that in this Country.

The human race has never had a shortage of sociopaths, regardless of the social or political climate. The only thing new here is that a few are acting out with guns at school. We can blame our lists of pet peeves for this, or we can realize that human beings as individuals are complex, erratic, and unpredictable. These kids are just plain nuts, and no social environment was every going to stop them from being just plain nuts!

As I look at your list of social ills, what with it being D day, I think that the Nazi's did to their youth nearly the exact opposite, and they ended up worshiping a sociopath as a god!

Hitler proved that young minds are easily manipulated all right. Throw in depressed economy to get the parents on board and a boogie man to blame all the problems on and off you go. Worshiping a sociopath as a god!
A lot of parallels with todays situation only we are missing the uniforms and that famous German organized discipline. I'm afraid our youth has grown too soft for Hitler youth type summer camps. Our media and education system is doing nearly as good though, so not to worry!

The boogie man today however is those evil racist, sexist right wing old white guys who want to destroy the planet with wars fought for oil which will destroy the planet even faster. The so called assault weapon and the NRA runs a close second in boogie man status.

I think we all know who is being worshiped like a God.

The goal/intentions seem good unlike Hitler's. But the repercussions of these "good intentions" if reached may prove equally as bad.

Why didn't Hitler's mind controlled youth fly off the handle and shoot people at random like America's youth today? Maybe his iron fisted approach worked better at controlling people than Global warming fears and Nanny State promises.
Maybe having youth shooting people at random IS the plan, who knows?

Last Edited:
Hitler proved that young minds are easily manipulated all right. Throw in depressed economy to get the parents on board and a boogie man to blame all the problems on and off you go. Worshiping a sociopath as a god!
A lot of parallels with todays situation only we are missing the uniforms and that famous German organized discipline. I'm afraid our youth has grown too soft for Hitler youth type summer camps. Our media and education system is doing nearly as good though, so not to worry!

The boogie man today however is those evil racist, sexist right wing old white guys who want to destroy the planet with wars fought for oil which will destroy the planet even faster. The so called assault weapon and the NRA runs a close second in boogie man status.

I think we all know who is being worshiped like a God.

The goal/intentions seem good unlike Hitler's. But the repercussions of these "good intentions" if reached may prove equally as bad.

Why didn't Hitler's mind controlled youth fly off the handle and shoot people at random like America's youth today? Maybe his iron fisted approach worked better at controlling people than Global warming fears and Nanny State promises.
Maybe having youth shooting people at random IS the plan, who knows?

So, you're really suggesting that the plan of our society is to cause young people to go on shooting rages?

I believe that people are altering the climate and that carbon dioxide is a green house gas. I think it's good that our schools teach equality and not prejudice. I think is normal that old folks end up being considered the brunt of young folks jokes. After all, what is more fun than being an embarrassment to your kids, a little pay back for all the sleepless nights.

"So, you're really suggesting that the plan of our society is to cause young people to go on shooting rages?"

No, but the uptick in shootings helps the PLAN to get more people on board for more GUN CONTROL.
I'm suggesting they may not be doing all they can to stop this. As in locking up people with mental problems again until they are stabilized. It doesn't have to be like one flew over the cuckoo's nest days. They could do better. My brother had/has problems and we got him locked up when he started hearing voices etc. Now he's doing better but he had no business being out in public then!

Seems like the plan or at least direction is destroying what America was, ruining the idea that America is the greatest country. Over extending our reach in social programs and giving free money to other countries that will end up bankrupting us. We'll end up like russia after the cold war.

We are killing the old American way of life of living a good clean life, family, stong moral character, word is my bond type thing.
Parents care more about themselves then they do their children which makes those kids grow up with a angry chip on theor shoulder with no conscience and hating everything they don't have.

Kids are growing with hating themselves and thus hating the world. Internalizing those emotionals, hiding them and then it boils until they lash out.

I wish they would start punishing the parents of these kids more than the children themselves.
I think that partly why kids grow up thinking they are owed something. The slave mentality is growing past the black community. But is still prevelant in the black community that has been passed down generation to generation.instead of pushing their youth to work hard and excel, they teach them they are supposed to fail and it someone else's fault.
These shootings/ mass killings are no different than the gangs and drugs, and violence of the inner city, but just like the drug problem the violence has made it's way to columbine and sandy hook, isla vista, seattle, etc

"We are killing the old American way of life of living a good clean life, family, stong moral character, word is my bond type thing."

Goals we strived for as a Nation once but often fell short. The bar has been lowered all right.

Seems like the plan or at least direction is destroying what America was, ruining the idea that America is the greatest country. Over extending our reach in social programs and giving free money to other countries that will end up bankrupting us. We'll end up like russia after the cold war.

We are killing the old American way of life of living a good clean life, family, stong moral character, word is my bond type thing.
Parents care more about themselves then they do their children which makes those kids grow up with a angry chip on theor shoulder with no conscience and hating everything they don't have.

Kids are growing with hating themselves and thus hating the world. Internalizing those emotionals, hiding them and then it boils until they lash out.

I wish they would start punishing the parents of these kids more than the children themselves.
I think that partly why kids grow up thinking they are owed something. The slave mentality is growing past the black community. But is still prevelant in the black community that has been passed down generation to generation.instead of pushing their youth to work hard and excel, they teach them they are supposed to fail and it someone else's fault.
These shootings/ mass killings are no different than the gangs and drugs, and violence of the inner city, but just like the drug problem the violence has made it's way to columbine and sandy hook, isla vista, seattle, etc

We focus on the few who do acts of mass violence and miss the point that this current generation of young American's are pretty darn great! It seems like you want to remake our society as some sort of 1950's TV show, as if that would solve all our problems. I think the problem boils down to hopelessness and a feeling of victimization, but how do you get people out of that trap without changing the the actual socio economic reality of our system. If you want the 50's back you're going to have to recreate the feeling that were all in this together that came out of WW2, that is really the moral lesson that makes people want to work together for the good of all rather than just pillage.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top