JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is not the first act of violence at a soccer match by a long ways. Just another senseless death caused by a soccer ball. When are we going to start regulating these killing machines. Soccer balls are so very dangerous there manufacture should be banned.
At the very least we should but a huge tax on the air used to inflate them to limit the average person from being able to own a functional soccer ball.

Teens charged over linesman death - CNN.com

Can we please have a voice of reason here? Let's not be in a hurry to give the government the idea to tax air! First your soccer ball, next your lungs!

They will get my lungs when they pry them out of my cold, dead chest!

Cop: "I pulled you over because you were exceeding the speed limit in a school zone."

Motorist: ""I'm sorry, I didn't even notice. Before I remove my feet from the pedals, I should inform you that I have a soccer ball on the floor in the back seat."

Cop: (Hand inching toward the holster) "Inflated?"

Motorist: "Oh h*ll no. I keep the hand pump secured in the trunk."

Cop: (Relaxing a bit) "Okay, license, registration and insurance please..."

Who want to take odds that these were not really Dutch teens as CNN is reporting, but rather children of immigrants that belong to the "religion of peace".

Game violence is very common in Europe. Revenge killings are not.
They are however common for those that like to keep their women looking like ninjas.

Soccer balls today, FOOTBALLS TOMORROW!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm7UEDeCLR58mygeYHlPRlksX4VXwKqk2YUg_j_jzM2w5mS0HzxIKOoQi6.jpg

Why not? The politicians and the media have already managed to do that to the majority of the male population's own nature provided balls.
This is just going back to do a little mop up.

Stomper, let me assure you that there is a huge difference between the way Americans play soccer and the Europeans play football (the real name of the sport).
It is also why the US women's teams do really well in international events. The sport is not played by women in other parts of the world like it is here. It's sort of like basketball in the States. Few women do play it, but it is a men's game.

Stomper, let me assure you that there is a huge difference between the way Americans play soccer and the Europeans play football (the real name of the sport).
It is also why the US women's teams do really well in international events. The sport is not played by women in other parts of the world like it is here. It's sort of like basketball in the States. Few women do play it, but it is a men's game.

LOL, I'm well traveled, lived in Germany, been all over Latin America, and married to an Aussie gal... I'm quite familiar with the "international intensity" of "futbol". I just like using the above line because it rankles the soccer-heads.... Case in point. ;)

BTW- Watching soccer is as exciting as watching ants chase around after an aspirin on a green tablecloth. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top