JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This time it's due to pent up liberal gun control angst, political correctness, and very unimaginative writing.

They haven't released the identity of the killer (outside of Jon Goldwater, Archie Comics publisher and co-CEO), but my money is that the NRA hired a Neo Nazi Tea Party Extremist with pent up homosexual urges to assassinate Senator Keller.

Prior to the introduction of Senator Keller to the series the only time Archie touched on any gay themes was that one time when Betty and Veronica took too much extacy during a rave in college.

Ginny Burdick expressed her outrage and sadness over the shooting earlier today to several news outlets demanding that "something be done!!!".

RIP Archie, we knew you well when you were just entertainment. I now miss my youth in ways I never expected.

archie-comics-AP.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/07/14/Archie-to-be-shot-saving-gay-friend-in-comic-book

Last Edited:
When I look for my political commentary, and to just be better informed on social issues in general, I turn to Archie comics. The greatest minds in our country do the same. Why, hardly a day goes by that a great American thinker/politician/philosopher fails to share the tremendous insight they've gained from an Archie comic. And even though he's a Canadian, I'm sure the great philosopher and philanthropist, Justin Bieber, is also very much influenced by the deep and insightful words of Archie and his gang. Not since they killed Superman has there been a loss as great as this. :confused:

All right libs! How many times do I have to say this? If the little red headed buffoon had been trained and armed this tragedy would have had an entirely different outcome! I need to go and grieve now,SOB! I FEEL like I have lost my BFF! :(

The killer appears to be holding some sort of Beretta knock off - it's about the size of a 92M, but no slide decocker, has frame mounted controls more like a Taurus. And WTF is up with the top of the barrel - looks like a hole in the chamber longer than the cartridge. And the hammer is shaped all wrong - doesn't look like it could actually strike the firing pin. I'm voting that the person seen weilding the "gun" has a dummy prop, and the real killer was on the grassy knoll outside, using one of those EXACTO guided .50 cal prototypes.

No doubt the killer was a card carrying Tea Party and KKK member. Bet he voted for George Bush twice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top