JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you sure that "gatarmed.com" is a scam?
I should have looked closer...

The address *is* a gun business but they have a different phone number and website. Reading their reviews I confirm:

" Response from the owner a week ago:
We are sorry but the website you contacted is https://www.gatarmed.com who claim to be DFbrothers and thier phone number is +1 ‪(929) 266-5390‬. We are no way related to those internet fraudsters. Please don't fall a victim. Make sure you are in contact with the right person."

Yup, a fraud.

Something else to look for on a potential scam site is their return policy - especially if they have a high minimum purchase.

I have seen some that have a 30% restock charge.

So you order, stuff never shows, you get frustrated and decide to cancel and they keep 30% for something they never had.

I should have looked closer...

The address *is* a gun business but they have a different phone number and website. Reading their reviews I confirm:

" Response from the owner a week ago:
We are sorry but the website you contacted is https://www.gatarmed.com who claim to be DFbrothers and thier phone number is +1 ‪(929) 266-5390‬. We are no way related to those internet fraudsters. Please don't fall a victim. Make sure you are in contact with the right person."

Yup, a fraud.
Another clue with getarmed.com is this little footnote on their checkout page:
"We shall contact you per email or phone to complete payment for your order ones it has been approved."
There should never be a follow-up step to "complete" an online order, and note the mispelling of once as "ones." Scammers to be sure. Good catch Caveman Jim!

Another good resource is to check reddit reviews for what real-world users are saying about a site that you're not sure about. Just do a google search on reddit + the name of the site in question. And as mentioned previously, anyone who only takes Zelle or Bitcoin as payment is a guaranteed scam site.

Some of the blacklisted sites listed in the link above are entirely legitimate (ex: grabagun) but have had reports of less than stellar customer service.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top