JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Emerald Gun Shop (EGS) store is a 100,000 square feet location standing on 30 acres of land!
Pic of "their address," 241 S 192nd Ln, Buckeye, AZ 85326

egs.JPG

Amazing where you can fit 100k sf! :s0114:

lol just noticed, they should have picked 223 as the address. Thieves are bad enough; humorless thieves are worse.

If you can't pay by card, it's not legit. I do have a habit sometimes of ordering things less than $30 from unknowns to see if they follow through. Haven't been scammed yet

Is this the new thing, setting up scam firearm and ammo storefronts? Quite annoying and sad really when people chose to resort to scamming people out of their hard earned money. It's bad enough Uncle Sam wants our money too lol.
There are loads of scam sites for everything, but the firearm ones are relatively new. They're basically copying code from legit websites, giving it a different appearance, and making the prices really low to attract people. Very sleazy and I'm sure they're scamming a lot of people.

There are loads of scam sites for everything, but the firearm ones are relatively new. They're basically copying code from legit websites, giving it a different appearance, and making the prices really low to attract people. Very sleazy and I'm sure they're scamming a lot of people.
Seems during every economic downturn there's always hanky panky going on aka scams online, thefts at stores, car break ins at mall parking lots etc. Sad thing is, most will get away with it.

Seems during every economic downturn there's always hanky panky going on aka scams online, thefts at stores, car break ins at mall parking lots etc. Sad thing is, most will get away with it.
Also seems to occur more during ammunition / firearms blights. Scumbags are always going to scumbag...

I have noticed year after year Black Friday scam sites show up all over. For camera gear they are just low enough for u to think I are getting a deal but not so low as to be obvious scam. I think they go after high dollar items mainly. Probably Russians or organized crime backed but who knows.

And yet another one:

While searching for OEM 10-rd magazines for my M2.0 M&P 9 Compact, I came across a site called rainiersec.com that had availability for about 2/3 the going price. Then I hit their payment policy (see attach screen grab) and thanked my lucky stars I'd read this thread awhile back.

Their address is given as: 301 Arctic Slope Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99518, which mapquest indicates is a building occupied by Anchorage Media Group, and Alaska Military Weekly.

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 12-34-01 PAYMENT ACCEPTED – RANIER GUN STORE.png

Last Edited:
And yet another one:

While searching for OEM 10-rd magazines for my M2.0 M&P 9 Compact, I came across a site called rainiersec.com that had availability for about 2/3 the going price. Then I hit their payment policy (see attach screen grab) and thanked my lucky stars I'd read this thread awhile back.

View attachment 1092500
I have seen this one as well as at least 3 other scam sites, some of which are reporting things as "in stock" that haven't been available for over 4 years! And sometimes at 10-20% lower than everywhere else. Suggest u do ur do diligence before buying from ANY site u haven't used before.
041B16D8-D2CF-4725-A2BE-86995553C92C.jpeg
48FAEDC1-090C-4F9A-B7DC-DC18CC1D687E.jpeg

Weird timing as I'm getting random emails regarding Rare Breed Triggers in my inbox. I never bought anything from them or any third party site. Quite annoying really, considering I didn't even search for those things in the first place. Three letter agencies doing undercover ops? 😆
Me, too. I finally tagged them as junk.

I've been chasing powder for a new rifle load all over the internet.

At every site that "has powder in stock" I ran the "Scam Detector"

Every single site failed the scam detector!

"Let the buyer beware"!

Smiles

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top