JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, that was a pointless article lol. Will be interested to hear the details for sure! There was a man shot 3 miles from me in Fairview about 3 weeks at around 6 am too....

Look for most of these shooting " victims" to be gang related Hispanics. This type of activity will be directly proportional with the tremendous influx of illegal aliens. Unfortunately the libs will scream to disarm everyone for the acts of outlaws.

Look for most of these shooting " victims" to be gang related Hispanics. This type of activity will be directly proportional with the tremendous influx of illegal aliens. Unfortunately the libs will scream to disarm everyone for the acts of outlaws.

Which will NOT do a damn bit of good as far as the bad guys go.

The following comment(s) I'm about to make is NOT about RACE (there's PLENTY of white-trash to go around, too), but about CULTURE... in this case the Mexican CULTURE as obviously they comprise the greatest population of illegal aliens...

I have observed DAILY (I live here in Woodburn, OR) the lax parental supervision of a LOT "Latino" children in just about EVERY SINGLE VENUE I find myself in (the Post Office, Wal-Mart, Safeway, the Library, the Video Store, etc.), little ones running amok (in general), pulling stuff off of shelves, opening boxes and pulling out the contents to play with, dropping their trash right where they stand, spitting on the sidewalks where people have to walk (can you say Tuberculosis, and Hepatitis getting tracked all over the place?), tiny little kids running up and down the sidewalks adjacent to VERY busy lanes of traffic unsupervised, while the parents obliviously go about their business. We just had a little Latino boy get run over by a hit & run... yep you guessed it, by an illegal alien Mexican national, no driver license, no insurance, and apparently no morals... he just kept going, fortunately the police caught him shortly after the incident.

I guess my point is, we are going to see MUCH MORE of this "gangsta-drive by" BS, because it starts at a VERY young age due to a lack of PARENTAL SUPERVISION that sets decent social boundaries and conduct as they are growing up (even the smallest things matter), and the "glamorous" allure of peer pressure, pop-culture, coupled with a lack of discipline, lack of respect for others, and a lack of self-respect creates a vacuum that is quickly filled with the whole "Cholo", MS13, Mexican Mafia, scene. We are getting but a small taste up here in "el Norte" of what is going on South of our borders en mass, due to Mexico's culture of corruption... I wonder on how many levels of Mexican society this corruption transcends? Again, this is NOT about race, and not ALL "Latino" parents are lacking, I have seen PLENTY of fantastic Latino parents who are "all over" what their children are up to. There are PLENTY of "lacking" parents of every stripe to go around, not to mention our own country's house is DEFINITELY out of order as well... but not on a level where the police stations are attacked with grenade launchers, and policemen are rounded up to be murdered and mutilated (daily).

Speaker of The House, Nacy Pelosi was recently recorded saying that is is "Un-American" (whatever THAT is supposed to mean) to round up illegals and ship them out of our borders. (Sigh) In my mind that's all the more reason to have a well armed populace of LAW-ABIDING citizens.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you Stomper, It seems to me that your evidence of Mexican culture being corrupted and pretty much anecdotal based on some bad experiences you have had. I lived in San Diego for about 10 years (right across the border from Tijuana) and that place is heavily populated by Mexicans, especially southern SD county. I never felt any more threatened down there than I have here. And the vast majority are very respectful and family oriented. The only difference is that here I can have a gun, and in the USSC I can't.

I look around and see all kinds of breakdowns in parenting across the board, white/black/brown/purple/what have you. I don't see it as much in young kids, but in teenagers. They pretty much all act like little ***holes, and I'd like to take my boot to most of them (jeez, I'm starting to sound like my dad :s0114:)

And as far as the violence in Mexico, that's two-fold, guns are illegal, and it's all about drugs, which are sold to mostly white folks here. Those are the two main issues IMO, not Mexican culture as a whole. I would be willing to bet if the Mexican people could arm themselves against cartel thugs who have no fear, then the situation down there would be a bit different.

I guess I just assumed they were because there are a ton of signs on the freeway by the border saying it is illegal to bring a firearm into Mexico. Thanks for the clarification.

I'm merely giving input on this thread's particular topic... a Latino drive-by shooting, and perhaps some of the underlying root causes of the continued rise in such incidents. If it were a subject with red-headed Irish people doing a drive-by shooting, well then I suppose I'd be talking about the great Irish potato famine and the (immigrant) gangs of New York (or something)... ;)

You live in Portland, try living in Woodburn where over 50% of the population is Hispanic. I don't "feel" threatened because of that (sadly, I feel more threatened by my own government), and I base my opinions on five years of experience and observation of LIVING here in Woodburn, CONFRONTING local gang behavior, reading the Woodburn newspaper and having a gander at the police blotter... (care to guess what the nationality fills MOST of the arrests?) coupled with serving in "hard-core" military operations THROUGHOUT Latin America, and bringing my first wife out of Honduras (legally I might add)... so I don't offer purely "anecdotal" views, besides just review how much of our prison population is illegal aliens if you need more credible and scientific backing. I also hear almost on a daily basis about attempted abductions from the bushes of young girls on their way to school with descriptions of "Latino males" as a suspect, but I suppose that is a "cultural misunderstanding" (according to the Mexican consulate in Portland) since bagging a 12 year old girl seems to be a national practice... My intent is not a "pick on Latinos" rant, there are PLENTY of dirt-bags in our own society that need cleaned up.

I do agree with you, there are HEAPS of decent, respectful, responsible Latino parents (I already stated that), and yes, teens (in all races/cultures) can be little jerks, but who do you think the little ones are imitating? Statistically it isn't hard-working mommy & daddy.... that's all I guess I'm trying to say.

Peace, out! :s0155:

If you didn't come here legally then GTFO, period!

I'm hispanic and the illegals here piss me off to NO end! They're criminals by their very nature just for being here. I have zero tolerance for legals or illegals coming here and not at least trying to integrate themselves into society. I refuse to speak spanish and I quickly squash their attempts stating that we're in the USA, speak english! I fought, bled, and my buddies died for this country and I'll be damned if I let it get over run by illegals.

In the 1960's our country passed an omnibus immigration bill, which essentially made it very,very difficult for Europeans to immigrant here. On the other hand, Latino rushing of the borders has amplified since that time and caused an exponential explosion of Latino " culture."

Just ask yourself, have we benefited from limiting white European immigrants, while virtually putting out the welcome mat for illegals from the south? The answer is **** NO! And we haven't yet begun to experience the complete ramifications associated with loosing the country to barbarians.

If you didn't come here legally then GTFO, period!

I'm hispanic and the illegals here piss me off to NO end! They're criminals by their very nature just for being here. I have zero tolerance for legals or illegals coming here and not at least trying to integrate themselves into society. I refuse to speak spanish and I quickly squash their attempts stating that we're in the USA, speak english! I fought, bled, and my buddies died for this country and I'll be damned if I let it get over run by illegals.

Wow, thats really strong coming from anyone especially a hispanic. I comment you for that and I agree 100% with what your saying! I am not racist in any way but as you said come here legally or GTFO! :s0155:

Buddhalux did not say anything racist, he simply stated the facts. I'm so sick of people saying " Racist!" every time someone presents a fact. When someone breaks international law in order to cross a border, they are an illegal alien.

When a mother lets her brat kids run amok in a store, she is ignorant (white, black or brown.) And when a Latino gang member does yet another drive by, there are too many Illegal Aliens in our country. That's not racist, its fact.

What really gets me is the fact that somehow we as a culture have come to having to explain ourselves when dealing with any issue that relates to race.

Different cultures produce different people, it doesn't excuse the actions of those people though and we should be able to be consistent in our own beliefs and stand opposing adverse behavior without being viewed as racists.

I've observed that the Hispanic culture allows their youth more freedom than many other cultures in America. Our society, more often than not, feels the effects of this free-parenting philosophy by way of dealing with those rambunctious children in public and the later effects of that upbringing. I don't think it's right to let your children tear up others property, but there is something to say about letting kids be kids.

I don't think this behavior has anything to do with the Hispanic gangs or the gang violence in their communities or the gun violence seen in the media coming from those communities. There is enough of the gang violence due to bad parenting to go around in all cultures.

It may sound like strong wording but the bottom line is that I'm a United States of America citizen aka an American. I defended our country for 7 years from enemies foreign and domestic. I will not tolerate my friends sacrifices for their country just to allow the floodgate of illegals to waltz right in. Every race and culture has thier problems. Back in the 80's when I was growing up in SE PDX I lived in between the Bloods, Crips, and Black Cobra's. I had friends in all 3 gangs so I didn't have much to worry about since I was smart enough not to roll with them on the weekends. With the Mexican northern push though we have Mexican Mafia and MS13 recruiting thousands of kids a year. Most of the hardcore members are illegals. That is why I want our borders sealed and all illegals rounded up and shipped back to their point of origin. We have the highest incarceration rate in the world iirc. A rapidly growing percentage is from illegal aliens. As a tax payer, WTF am I paying to have someone who shouldn't even be here in the first place's 3 hots, cot, and cable tv? Send their arses to AZ to work in the tent city, in fact make a dozen more and put them all the illegals in there until we've processed them out of the country. If they get caught here again then execute them as far as I'm concerned since they're a repeat offenders and obviously care not what our laws are.

I know fuil well what would befall me if I were to head north and sneak into Canada, and get caught. I'd get thrown out on my ear, and forever listed on their computer system as "unwelcome". Never again could I cross into Canada. Well, why should we, the most powerful nation on the planet, treat those who sneak into our country any differently? As has been said, throw them back out to where they came from, and do it quickly. WHY are these people put up at public expense for sometimes years before deportation?

Now, a side issue, and one about which I feel VERY strongly... we need, immediately, to change the system for allowing those MARRIED to American citizens to come and stay and work. From anywhere in the world. How many families have been torn apart because of a glitch in the unending paperwork required to get resident status for "spouse of American citizen"? I know of at least a dozen.... and I don't get out much. It should be simple... background check, two year probationary period, recheck at two years, then permanent status granted. Simple application, from either inside or outside the US, proof of marriage being prima facie evidence of intent. Why does it now take years, and thousands of dollars, for the lawful spouse of an American citizen to get permission to live here legally? Insane.......

BUT-- anyone else, throw them out, NOW!!! And get some program/plan in place to KEEP them out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top