JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But didn't you know, you get what you pay for? :D
Clearly with that saiga, is simply doesn't matter where you aim - the clay will bust!

All it takes is one guy dumb enough to buy one and its the same as a month of normal priced saiga sales.

If you think its over priced , Don't but it! But you know its like that comercial that was around afew years ago. the one with the Hamburger tester for $35,000 they asked the tester if he gets much bussiness.....he says no but it only takes one!;)

If you price out all the parts + $850 for a new Saiga 12 (what it would cost you to buy from Bud's, + shipping + transfer + tax), you'd be into it at least that much. Has the modified mag well, Krebs safety lever, extended mag release, VLTOR stock, etc.

If you price out all the parts + $850 for a new Saiga 12 (what it would cost you to buy from Bud's, + shipping + transfer + tax), you'd be into it at least that much. Has the modified mag well, Krebs safety lever, extended mag release, VLTOR stock, etc.

That doesn't mean that's what it's worth. To me, it's worth $650.00. To others, maybe more or less. But I honestly don't see anybody giving the seller what he's asking.

Remember, we don't get into this hobby to make money.

Well, I certainly agree that Saiga's are overpriced right now. Several unscrupulous individuals are still spreading the "banned" rumor. But while this one is overpriced for my budget, it is certainly not a bare bones $700 saiga anymore. There's a lot of work and money that have gone into this one. I'm not going to buy it, but again, at least he didn't say it was a "banned" gun...

Ouch, that Saiga would cost me $715. $690 +$25 transfer (free shipping from buds).

That doesn't mean that's what it's worth.

Turnabout is fair play.

I would bet my next paycheck that he will get MUCH closer to his asking price than your perceived value which is based on half truths and gorilla dust.

It's apparent that you don't know how to read. My post said nothing about the value of said rifle. Get someone that knows how to read and translate my post to you.

It's apparent that you don't know how to read. My post said nothing about the value of said rifle. Get someone that knows how to read and translate my post to you.

I dont know if you're being sarcastic or just ignorant.

If you really are serious, I'd suggest you pick up a dictionary before you start arguing semantics.

VALUE
val·ue
   [val-yoo] Show IPA noun, verb, -ued, -u·ing.
–noun
relative worth, merit, or importance: the value of a college education; the value of a queen in chess.
monetary or material worth, as in commerce or trade: This piece of land has greatly increased in value.
the worth of something in terms of the amount of other things for which it can be exchanged or in terms of some medium of exchange.

Value directly correlates to worth.
So yes, by arguing worth you were arguing monetary value.

And what it's worth is dependent on what a person is willing to pay.

Exactly. But unfortunately for you, the value/worth is not set by the lowest bidder.

a few examples-

Example 1: A dollar bill is worth 100 pennies. If I am only willing to give 75 pennies for the dollar, that does not mean the dollar is now worth 75 pennies. 75 pennies is an arbitrary perceived value that I have given it. The dollar bill is still actually worth 100 pennies.

Example 2: To me, a Prius is worth its weight in scrap metal. That is my perceived value that I have attributed to it. That does not mean that the market value of a Prius is equal to it's weight in scrap metal.

There you go, an economic lesson AND an English lesson all on one thread.
You're welcome.

So, when you were at school learning to read you learned some other things also. Well, good for you! Unfortunally , your post is completely idiotic. Your dictionary definitions mean pretty much the same (as everybody but you has already known). Yet, you continued to write a very long post and even pull out the dictionary and for what? To be the big man?

Well, I think that the "value" of your education that you have learned in the
Last couple days just isn't what it's "worth".

Oh, and if you found someone to translate my original post i stated "to me it's worth $650.00". To the average person (that is worthy of understanding) the key word in that sentence is "me".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top