JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Come on guys, we all know the shotgun is worth more because it has AR parts on it.

As for the RJF guns... they're just not worth as much because the tards at RJF built them.

Oh, and if you found someone to translate my original post i stated "to me it's worth $650.00". To the average person (that is worthy of understanding) the key word in that sentence is "me".

That is called a perceived value. Your perceived value just happens to be asinine and is seemingly based on nothing but anger and frustration.
I'm sorry you are not capable of understanding that.

I dont know if it was your parents or your educators who failed you, but all of the personal attacks you can muster wont make up for your apparent inability to grasp the English language.

Lol. Really? That's all you can reply with? Pathetic. You can seem to grasp what I posted so now I don't understand? Lol.
I think there's a much deeper problem here. Cmon mrniceguy, what is it. Maybe it's your saiga and your tired of people bashing the high price that you think you should get? Or is it the fact that your a Internet tough guy and can't handle other peoples opinions? It's ok, you can tell us.

Are you going to get out the dictionary and show me what "perceived value" means now? Or maybe with your vast knowledge you can tell me where my "anger and frustration" is coming from? Because honestly, I don't see it in any of my posts. Matter of fact, when I'm replying I have a great big smile on my face!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads