JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes...lets be careful on this...cause he has already shown what an idiot he was and doesn't need us to say he should definitely be held accountable for this.

Yes always best to coddle people that do these things,instead of tell how we really feel.
Like I very much dislike it when people are just bubbleguming stupid and some innocent child gets killed.I could care less about the dumbass who left the gun under the seat or the stupid woman that let him.

Flame me all you want.

I agree, if that was my kid in that car that dude would be in hiding or in protective custody. What they did as adults is iresposible. On the news they said he was the boyfriend not the father and yes there is a different sense of resposibility for that. I do not know the whole story and probably never will but we can all learn from this.

The gun community will be held accountable for this by all the anti-gun freaks out there telling everyone that guns do kill. Lack of education is killing these kids.

It is very odd but people do what they do at all hours of the night. What I don't get is why would someone that has the right to carry not have there firearm on there side at 12:30 at night in Tacoma of all places.
There are deffinetly alot of unanswered questions that we will probably never have all the answers too.

Yeah,I carry mid day in Tacoma.There are freaks everywhere in Tacoma and they don't seem to mind leaving their kids in the car at any time ,day or night.
It's irresponsible to leave any young child in your car in Tacoma at any time.Again,too many freaks
Opportunistic freaks,always willing to take whatever they can.

Now what if somebody saw this idiot put the gun under the seat?
Now he can go in the store and kill the whole family.
Whole thing was just stupid.And the good part is,these two have probably been doing this for as long as they have been dating.
Guarantee you this wasn't the first time they stopped at the store like this.

All we can hope for is he gets charged heavily and something sticks as to take this fool's gun rights away.

Anyone with empathy at all feels for this child and family. However, at the end of the day, it DID occur, and must be placed in perspective in order that others can perhaps learn and avoid the same sad outcome.

In Webster's Ninth Collegiate Dictionary:

Accident: an Unexpected happening causing loss or injury which is not due to any fault or misconduct.

Fate: An inevitable outcome

Negligence: (From Wikipedia) Culpable carelessness where the fault lies in the failure to forsee and so allow otherwise avoidable dangers to manifest.

So...the facts as related in the media pretty much rule out the first two...do we all feel badly for the family? I hope so. Does this mean we turn our backs on the circumstances? I think not.

I agree - Time to give condolences and let them work through the issues.

Phillyfan - You must have met my dad. He shot my mattress . Actualy a closet door, the wall and finally my mattress. Never seen him so concerned about what and how it happened or what might have happened.

Do not know how many firearms instructors I know who have shot holes through trailers and trucks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top