JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You guys need to get real about mr bill, he's a cognitive dissonance agent and likely paid to do this.. a domestic enemy

Facepalm.jpg

Historically and Constitutionally the President has had a great deal of "free reign" in managing foreign affairs, the same cannot be said for domestic affairs. So there is little relationship between the power of the President to commit military forces in Libya and domestic gun control.

Historically and Constitutionally the President has had a great deal of "free reign" in managing foreign affairs, the same cannot be said for domestic affairs. So there is little relationship between the power of the President to commit military forces in Libya and domestic gun control.

It would be foolish to believe that any presidential administration wouldn't be able to influance a state to obey their agenda if they wanted too. They couldn't directly impact certain laws federally but through back office politics they can definitely influence state laws if they choose. Some may think that what Im saying is tin foil hat but trust me, thats how it's gonna go down.

I bought a little extra last time and I still have most of it. To buy something to make money on, there are a lot of things easier than guns and ammo.

Well I spoke too soon about Portland area hoarders.
I was in northwest armory to see about getting some night sights put on a sig.
When I got there the parking lot was full, when I got inside it was worse!
Doesn't really look like a run on hardware as much as mags and ammo.
While I was there for a short half hour I saw at least 10 people walking out with 1000rd cases of .223 and 9mm along with alot of multiple small box purchaseres.
Hopefully it will be a short run and people will come back to their senses soon.

I have a few friends that work for Wholesale Sports here in Bend and they said that they had a pretty good run on ammo, primers, and powder the last few days. They said gun sales were about normal though...

I've ordered more .223 / 5.45x39 / 9mm / .40 cal ammo this week. Picked up another auto hand gun with high cap mags ... just the reality of possible new gun laws or even " executive orders " coming .....

If you're referring to the "declare war" part, it's not relevant. We're not at war with Libya.

Attacking a foreign nation is a de facto declaration of war. ... and please everyone, do not give me the argument that some other presidents did it too. That is an argument used by 5 year old children - Johnny did it too.
Try the same logic on a cop when you get caught speeding and see how that works for you - 'officer, the other 4 guys I was following were speeding too'.

Attacking a foreign nation is a de facto declaration of war. ... and please everyone, do not give me the argument that some other presidents did it too. That is an argument used by 5 year old children - Johnny did it too.
Try the same logic on a cop when you get caught speeding and see how that works for you - 'officer, the other 4 guys I was following were speeding too'.

Then where did the term "Police Action" come from? I remember that being the reasoning for our extracurriculars.

Its not that simple, the roles of the President and the Congress in relation to military activities are spelled out in the War Powers Act of 1973.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top