Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Another Roseburg Redneck!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Arkitek, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Arkitek

Arkitek Historic Downtown Roseburg Oregon Member

Greetings from Southern God's Country! Recently returned from a decade in Northern God's Country being Vashon, between Seattle/Tacoma.

I've been checking out your forum for a few weeks and its going to be another habit...So Howdy! You've got a Great Site! Heard about it from one of your fellow members.

I'm appreciat'in carry pistols (have a Douglas Co. CHL), 1911s, some shiny classic revolvers and I just started to look into an AR-15. Can't wait to see my Daughter's smile when she shoots that one! Kind of afraid of Glocks...heard they can spontaneously explode :D, but my brave Son wants one!

I'm surprised with all the forest about, its still 30 minutes away to go shoot'in on public land...will have a good time look'in for new spots, when I'm out on the Geizer Glide!

Stay out of Trouble...Go Ducks! :thumbup:

2. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Welcome.

3. chiefchip

chiefchip Rainier, Oregon Member

Welcome Aboard

4. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Welcome, and yes, Glocks spontaneously explode even when they aren't loaded.

I'm recommending that everyone turn over his Glocks to me for his own
    safety. :D

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Arkitec, what model is your geizer glide?

6. Arkitek

Arkitek Historic Downtown Roseburg Oregon Member

Thanks Swoop,
    Its an 07 Ultraclassic (stepped up from a 03 Road King)...took it to the 07 Sturgis rally that year...liked the extra room tunes/cb and comfort...guess that goes good with gettin older :cool:

7. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

You picked a good one..first year for 96" 6 speed. I have a customized 84 shovel, had since new and 96 springer badboy with 2100 org. mi rare bird. Wife want's a bagger, and my old back could use a break on those longer rides, so an ultra might be in our future also. :)

8. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Is it a 2007 FLHTCU Duracell bike that just keeps going and going? :D

2007-FLHTCU-blkgrn-17995_L3.jpg

I'm just selling a Deuce (Sold pending balance of funds) which I took to Sturgis 2 years ago. We still have a Wide Glide for sale. My next Harley will be a road bike. :thumbup:

9. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Welcome

10. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome !! you stick around here long enough,and you will get stuck !! enjoy !!

steven