Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Roseburg Redneck!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Arkitek, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Arkitek

Arkitek Historic Downtown Roseburg Oregon Member

Greetings from Southern God's Country! Recently returned from a decade in Northern God's Country being Vashon, between Seattle/Tacoma.

I've been checking out your forum for a few weeks and its going to be another habit...So Howdy! You've got a Great Site! Heard about it from one of your fellow members.

I'm appreciat'in carry pistols (have a Douglas Co. CHL), 1911s, some shiny classic revolvers and I just started to look into an AR-15. Can't wait to see my Daughter's smile when she shoots that one! Kind of afraid of Glocks...heard they can spontaneously explode :D, but my brave Son wants one!

I'm surprised with all the forest about, its still 30 minutes away to go shoot'in on public land...will have a good time look'in for new spots, when I'm out on the Geizer Glide!

Stay out of Trouble...Go Ducks! :thumbup:

2. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Welcome.

3. chiefchip

chiefchip Rainier, Oregon Member

Welcome Aboard

4. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Welcome, and yes, Glocks spontaneously explode even when they aren't loaded.

I'm recommending that everyone turn over his Glocks to me for his own
    safety. :D

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Arkitec, what model is your geizer glide?

6. Arkitek

Arkitek Historic Downtown Roseburg Oregon Member

Thanks Swoop,
    Its an 07 Ultraclassic (stepped up from a 03 Road King)...took it to the 07 Sturgis rally that year...liked the extra room tunes/cb and comfort...guess that goes good with gettin older :cool:

7. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

You picked a good one..first year for 96" 6 speed. I have a customized 84 shovel, had since new and 96 springer badboy with 2100 org. mi rare bird. Wife want's a bagger, and my old back could use a break on those longer rides, so an ultra might be in our future also. :)

8. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Is it a 2007 FLHTCU Duracell bike that just keeps going and going? :D

2007-FLHTCU-blkgrn-17995_L3.jpg

I'm just selling a Deuce (Sold pending balance of funds) which I took to Sturgis 2 years ago. We still have a Wide Glide for sale. My next Harley will be a road bike. :thumbup:

9. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Welcome

10. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome !! you stick around here long enough,and you will get stuck !! enjoy !!

steven