JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Www.infowars.com/video-Dallas-cop-shoots-man-who-stood-perfectly-still/

Link sent from mobile so might not work..... But check this out and listen to the neighbor who saw the whole thing. Wow. This cop was clearly trained in how to deal with the mentally handicapped..... Apparently he thought he should cull the herd. I hope the victim gets the best attorney in Texas and they put it to DPD. Of course the police say there was more going on than the video shows?..

Watch it and make your own conclusions.

Brutus out

Yeah you can't see if he had anything in his hands true, but there's other options what about Taser, beanbags from shotgun. What happened to negotiation talking with him there's hardly any time went by before they opened up on him. The sad thing is this could really back fire for a lot of cops in the United States because its get more more like this and people are going to get sick of it and things could get ugly for them, unfortunately. Cops need to remember they are to also human and just like any other human they are not bullet proof. "I am in no way making threats" just my opinion It's like you see someone driving down an icy road too fast
You know sooner or later they are going to Wreck. People will only tolerate so much bullying and abuse of power.

That's what really bothers me is that so often these encounters get to lethal in very little elapsed time. How about standing the 10 yards or so out of knife range and talking a bit more. Or one cover him with a gun and the other taser him if he starts to move?
Pat answer is if a Leo thinks his life is endanger, well, the courts usually back him regardless of the circumstances.
Brutus out

He stands at about 17 sec, he starts to drop at 22 sec.

REALLY???? 5 sec Confrontation and they shoot the guy. They approched him.

hardly enough time to tell him to do anything.

I hope they fry.

Assuming Dallas has deep enough pockets, someone just hit the lottery. Hope they
share it with the neighbor with the camera.

Even if he had a machete in his hand---he was just standing there. The cop is on
indefinite administrative leave? That status needs to be changed to permanent
unpaid leave, followed by his arrest. His partner too--for his part in cooking
the report.

they left pepper spray and stun gun at their locker?

it kinda scares me that nowadays cops are grabbing the gun first.

I do understand what they have to go through everyday, but in this case, it was unnecessary.

Pretty damning video I would say. Only thing the dude did not do was clear that right hand free, but not justified in shooting him that is for sure. Looked like he was well within taser range as well.

Additionally, the officer's stray bullets entered a neighbor's home near the altercation. "Had someone been in that home, they could have been shot as well or maybe killed," Jackson claimed.

So the pigs couldn't even land all bullets at that close range in a non stressful enviroment . Shameful.

reminds me of or maybe they were medford police?
few years back same day, one 20 something mexican with known mental issues gets shot 14 times and EMS on site not allowed to give aid,
yet the 80 somting yer old granny who slashed a person next door with a knife gets shot with beanbags,,,,, go figure

GAWD y'all are so naive.
How do you have a POLICE STATE if you don't just shoot some mofos every now and again?
How else do you put fear into the sheeple?
Probably see more and more of this will go on so the city dwellers understand you need to just cower in the presence of the JACK BOOTED thugs.

Does anyone here know the laws of Texas, specifically about the use of deadly force? When and how it can be applied?

10 yards = 30 feet, that's not a lot of distance when we consider the uselessness of pistol bullets against a knife...if he had one.

If the Officers are found to have lied in their report, then they need to be dealt with accordingly.

Not enough facts.

Does anyone here know the laws of Texas, specifically about the use of deadly force? When and how it can be applied?

10 yards = 30 feet, that's not a lot of distance when we consider the uselessness of pistol bullets against a knife...if he had one.

If the Officers are found to have lied in their report, then they need to be dealt with accordingly.

Not enough facts.

Sure, but you still can't shoot him until he moves.

Sure, but you still can't shoot him until he moves.

For a moment, let's disregard the incident in which this thread was started.

What law in any state requires that an Officer has to wait for a suspect to move before applying deadly force?

Federal Law as well as Washington State Law do not require it.

There's 49 other states out there, I 'spose we should check them all eh?

For a moment, let's disregard the incident in which this thread was started.

What law in any state requires that an Officer has to wait for a suspect to move before applying deadly force?

Federal Law as well as Washington State Law do not require it.

There's 49 other states out there, I 'spose we should check them all eh?

All you have to do to know what is right is- 'What would happen to a citizen that was caught on that video shooting that man after he scooted his chair backwards away from you and then stood up and stayed still.' Police have no special powers when it comes to using deadly force on an American citizen, than any other American citizen has.

All you have to do to know what is right is- 'What would happen to a citizen that was caught on that video shooting that man after he scooted his chair backwards away from you and then stood up and stayed still.' Police have no special powers when it comes to using deadly force on an American citizen, than any other American citizen has.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're showing your ignorance about the subject.

You'll have to quote your source(s) for such a claim that; " Police have no special powers when it comes to using deadly force on an American citizen, than any other American citizen has."

LE does have more leeway when it comes to using deadly force than the citizen does. I don't agree with all of it, but you can thank the "Supremes" (SCOTUS) for that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top