JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/muslim-machete-attacks-christians-and-jews-ohio

Hopefully everyone pulls through. The attacker is dead, thankfully.

Just imagine if one person there had their Glock 19 and terminated that SOB'S attack as it started. Imagine if you left your EDC at home , 'cause, you're just going out for some coffee and your wife gets her hand whacked off by a sicko like this.

Carry everyday!

You never know when the moment will come......just like a car wreck. You don't get in the car with the "knowledge" that someone is going to t-bone you in front of the local market that day, so, least you can do is put on your seat belt.

Good job to the Police!
Good guys 1, dumba$$e$ 0

The assailant's first name was Mohammad. There's the first clue as to motive.
I view CCW as equivalent to having a spare tire. I don't leave the spare at home because I'm just going to the library. If I knew ahead of time that it going to hit the fan I would either stay home and watch cartoons or take a rifle.

Let's see, now. A Somali muslim enters a diner with 'Nazareth' over the door, inquires as to origin and religion of the owners, leaves, returns with a weapon, and commits mayhem on the people inside while shouting 'Allahu akbar'. So just how are police baffled as to motive?

I think it's less the police being baffled as police spokespersons are trying to keep a lid on simmering tensions. This country is near a boiling point, and the people in charge know it.

Wait for the next terror attack by some muslim co-workers or refugees. There'll be a lot more reaction than tying ham sandwiches to the doorknob of a mosque.

I know being the victim of a terror attack is less than being struck by lightning, but lightning doesn't seek it's victims, it just strikes the earth. If you happen to be standing there, you are a victim.

Terrorists, however, don't shoot randomly into the air, they seek a human target. They further discriminate that target based on race, religion, national origin, and likelihood of resistance. So the odds are really quite a bit higher than people believe them to be.

Having said that, I'm more concerned about being in the local diner when the boyfriend comes in to shoot the waitress, then perhaps decides he's not done shooting yet, or getting a slurpee and paper at the convenience store when some punk decides to not only rob the place, but order everyone to get into the back room and wait for him to decide if living witnesses are something he wants to allow.

Now add the potential for some terror strike on a soft target in a medium-sized town, and the numbers start to mean something. Still low probability, but reason enough to carry daily.

If I'm outside my domicile, I'm carrying. Became a daily habit after the Clackmas Towne Center and Sandy Hook shootings. Prior to that carried on occasion, depending on where we would be...

Now I simply never leave home without it. Its cheap insurance in a wicked world...

Funny that I have to come here to find out about this little tidbit of news. Guess I should watch tv 24-7 or read the paper clear to the back to find that one little snipit about something as insignificant as a man named Mohammed Barry slicing up people with a Machete in a Christian restaurant. Where is the liberal outcry, I guess this isn't a hate crime, even though M Barry left and came back after checking on the proprietors nationality. Should we maybe consider banning machetes or anything else that a radical Muslim might use to, oh, wait, can I say that now, or should I wait for the trial. Hope they talk to his friends real soon. Yeah, I carry, and I won't tell where or when, isn't that the point. Let's play the GUESS WHO'S GONNA SHOOT YA game !!! LOL
Really, I hope I never have to, Really.

Last Edited:
No mystery as to motive. Assailant is a Somali named Mohammad, asks religion of owners, shouts "Allahu Akhbar" while hacking away at innocent people. Can't possibly be a "hate crime." It's obviously workplace violence.

Keep in mind we are dealing with Terminal Liberalism which has no where left to go but balls out Stalinism which will result in a CW, just the stage Obola needs for his ISIS buddies to grab control, this is the reason behind the 'Gun Control' push to make the US Europe. Keep packin and start stackino_O

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/muslim-machete-attacks-christians-and-jews-ohio

Hopefully everyone pulls through. The attacker is dead, thankfully.

Just imagine if one person there had their Glock 19 and terminated that SOB'S attack as it started. Imagine if you left your EDC at home , 'cause, you're just going out for some coffee and your wife gets her hand whacked off by a sicko like this.

Carry everyday!

You never know when the moment will come......just like a car wreck. You don't get in the car with the "knowledge" that someone is going to t-bone you in front of the local market that day, so, least you can do is put on your seat belt.

Good job to the Police!
Good guys 1, dumba$$e$ 0

hahaha. "At this time, there is no liberal pushback demanding machete-control. "

My only choice is which carry piece I wish to have on me! I see it much like putting on my watch, putting my phone in my pocket and my wallet in the other pocket. Its been so long since I started carrying that I do not even think about it any more ( for good or ill) My only wish is to be left alone and to not ever have to use my carry piece! Sadly, this is becoming more likely every day. When I was a young man, you didn't have to worry about this sort of thing, You never worried about getting hacked at or shot, or blown up. Every day I see and hear news reports about another shooting or stabbing, or attack of some sort, and I refuse to be a victim of these things! I also refuse to go any where I cannot carry or to some place with a lot of people!

I know being the victim of a terror attack is less than being struck by lightning, but lightning doesn't seek it's victims, it just strikes the earth. If you happen to be standing there, you are a victim.

Terrorists, however, don't shoot randomly into the air, they seek a human target. They further discriminate that target based on race, religion, national origin, and likelihood of resistance. So the odds are really quite a bit higher than people believe them to be.

Having said that, I'm more concerned about being in the local diner when the boyfriend comes in to shoot the waitress, then perhaps decides he's not done shooting yet, or getting a slurpee and paper at the convenience store when some punk decides to not only rob the place, but order everyone to get into the back room and wait for him to decide if living witnesses are something he wants to allow.

Now add the potential for some terror strike on a soft target in a medium-sized town, and the numbers start to mean something. Still low probability, but reason enough to carry daily.

You can't kill lightning! You have a reasonable shot at gunning down a crazed jihadist!

Oops! Um......I mean you have a reasonable chance to carefully defend yourself or others. It would be best if you could subdue the poor misunderstood terrorist without harming him! Also, it helps if you or a person you are attempting to save is a person of color! Good luck!
Always carry! Always carry a serious caliber whenever possible!

I suspect tha the hate I read on these pages is really fear manifesting in a form that can be accepted. I always wonder if at a mass shooting situation if one concealed carrier sees a guy with a gun will he shoot him? Then another concealed carrier sees a guy with a gun shoot someone, will he then shoot the shooter? I wonder how everybody that claims to be a sheepdog will sort out the good guys from the bad guys in mass shooting scenarios ?

The biggest reason I have a carry permit is because I can have one.
It seems to me that there is a lot of truth in the old saying:
Exercise your rights ( in this case privilege ) or they can go away.
Andy

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews