JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it may be really hard to fly anywhere without an airport. Until there is a viable alternative I am thinking we are at the mercy of some of the goofiness that is security.

I think it may be really hard to fly anywhere without an airport. Until there is a viable alternative I am thinking we are at the mercy of some of the goofiness that is security.

Not as long as there are cars boats horses and feet !
Also I can travel faster by Internet than anyone can by air.

This is just another Democrat "never let a good tragedy go to waste" move. Not much to see here.

Stop using airports!!!! Then what would I do with all of my frequent flyer miles and hotel points!

I really didn't want to fly this Christmas season.. But our family has a orchard/farm in kalifornia (of all places) and they insisted and also paid for the one way flight down there to make it for the family reunion christmas eave.. However I only took the offer to make it for the said reunion. Needless to say Im driving back. Ill only deal with TSA if I absolutely have to.

Those jackwagons can kiss my bubblegum. Hell Id rather take a train & double the time than fly. Luckily the Train folks are fairly relaxed still when it comes to firearms.. Etc.. Though liberals LOVE the train it seems like it hasn't caught on their radar.

About the only reason I fly anymore is for business. Wish I could get away from it, not really possible or practical when the customer is in the far east....

if the majority of people stopped flying and let the airline companies know why tsa would be gone in no time at all
But then we wouldn't get these fine pizza boxes. I think it speaks volumes of their standards.
tsapizzabox.jpg

You think that would be a good thing?

It's been working fine since the Wright brothers there's always a risk anytime you do anything TSA is nothing but a PITA and is mainly that make you feel safe while inconveniencing you. So yes I think it would be a good thing

i use the 400 mile rule,, if my travel is 400 miles or less, i rent a car and drive.
when i do have to fly, i have turned the tsa check points into my entertainment.. if i get the pat down, i whisper things like" ohh yeaaa, thats the spot,, or "what are you doing after work". or as you are herded thru the check point start mooo'ing just loud enough so only a few people can hear you. or ask them if robot dancing is allowed in the scanner booth, last reply i got was" we are working on that request"..when you get to the airplane, kiss your hand then pat the side of the airplane with it as you walk thru the door, gets a few laughs. last flight the lady in exit row next to me was asking about how the emergency door was removed, i explained it to her and told her about the strap that you pulled out and attached to the wing for a guide/hand hold. then i infromed her that all that didn't matter because typically if the plane goes down, all that will be left is a smoking whole in the earth. then she got real quiet for the rest of the flight. and i was able to catch up on my sleep.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top