Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Another reason to stop using Airports Let them go broke !

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by U201491, Nov 20, 2013.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Just more Liberal Babble about more control on people instead of the criminals who use guns in crimes. Stupid educated people we pay to represent us!!!

Taku and (deleted member) like this.
  3. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

if the majority of people stopped flying and let the airline companies know why tsa would be gone in no time at all

Blitzkrieg, quesodilla, Taku and 3 others like this.
  4. Ligito

Ligito Oregon Active Member

You think that would be a good thing?

5. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

I think it may be really hard to fly anywhere without an airport. Until there is a viable alternative I am thinking we are at the mercy of some of the goofiness that is security.

Rick4070 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Not as long as there are cars boats horses and feet !
    Also I can travel faster by Internet than anyone can by air.

Grunwald and (deleted member) like this.
  7. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

This is just another Democrat "never let a good tragedy go to waste" move. Not much to see here.

Stop using airports!!!! Then what would I do with all of my frequent flyer miles and hotel points!

8. luke23

luke23 United States (Hawai'i island, Olympic Pen. WA) Active Member

In case no one has noticed, I'm kind of on an island in the middle of the Pacific, with only air service or cruise ships available for transit.

9. DeanfromOregon

DeanfromOregon Wilsonville Amateur Ascended Master Platinum Supporter

If you really want to hit them hard you should also boycott all people and companies that use airports!

Kevatc and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Absolutely.

11. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

I really didn't want to fly this Christmas season.. But our family has a orchard/farm in kalifornia (of all places) and they insisted and also paid for the one way flight down there to make it for the family reunion christmas eave.. However I only took the offer to make it for the said reunion. Needless to say Im driving back. Ill only deal with TSA if I absolutely have to.

Those jackwagons can kiss my bubblegum. Hell Id rather take a train & double the time than fly. Luckily the Train folks are fairly relaxed still when it comes to firearms.. Etc.. Though liberals LOVE the train it seems like it hasn't caught on their radar.

12. BlindedByScience

BlindedByScience Vancouver WA Well-Known Member

About the only reason I fly anymore is for business. Wish I could get away from it, not really possible or practical when the customer is in the far east....

13. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

But then we wouldn't get these fine pizza boxes. I think it speaks volumes of their standards.
    tsapizzabox.jpg

ocarolan and (deleted member) like this.
  14. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

It's been working fine since the Wright brothers there's always a risk anytime you do anything TSA is nothing but a PITA and is mainly that make you feel safe while inconveniencing you. So yes I think it would be a good thing

15. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

16. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Everybody has something to hide, except for me and my monkey.

Oh wait! My monkey has a gun! Oh my God!

17. scientist

scientist Willamette Valley Member

Hey Burt -

At least that lady didn't bring "Dirty-Sock Monkey" with her.

18. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

What is really annoying about these TSA agents is that you seem to get along with them, they feel you up a bit, smile good bye and then never call.
    Every time it happens I just feel so used.

captqc, parallax, Taku and 8 others like this.
  19. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

20. parallax

parallax eugene, or-gun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

i use the 400 mile rule,, if my travel is 400 miles or less, i rent a car and drive.
    when i do have to fly, i have turned the tsa check points into my entertainment.. if i get the pat down, i whisper things like" ohh yeaaa, thats the spot,, or "what are you doing after work". or as you are herded thru the check point start mooo'ing just loud enough so only a few people can hear you. or ask them if robot dancing is allowed in the scanner booth, last reply i got was" we are working on that request"..when you get to the airplane, kiss your hand then pat the side of the airplane with it as you walk thru the door, gets a few laughs. last flight the lady in exit row next to me was asking about how the emergency door was removed, i explained it to her and told her about the strap that you pulled out and attached to the wing for a guide/hand hold. then i infromed her that all that didn't matter because typically if the plane goes down, all that will be left is a smoking whole in the earth. then she got real quiet for the rest of the flight. and i was able to catch up on my sleep.