JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Aside from some of the 70s best rock, Bachman-Turner Overdrive's rhythm :> co-lead > lead guitarist Blair Thornton is a shooter. Never knew this.

Randy does the smokin' lead-in, but Blair does the mid-song solo at about 4 minutes in.

Last Edited:
...only way to keep Lookin' Out For #1? ( ;) )

Not sure if anyone caught that, but the "cameraman" was the band's drummer and Randy's brother.

Dean

Robbie Bachman is a long time shooter.

Many years ago, along with partners, they built a huge indoor range in Burnaby B.C.. It was a club with three ranges capable of sustained large caliber rifle fire, lounge area, special events and a large well stocked gun store. Sadly the business was closed after a murder on site. An employee opened up to unkown persons when he shouldn't have and was killed. Not sure if the police ever solved it, but it was linked to crime groups, nothing to do with the owners and partners.

P.

I remember something about an indoor shooting range, but I don't recall the murder.
How bizzare!!
I wonder what Robbie and Blair are up to these days?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top