JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
duct-fletching.jpg

duct-fletching.jpg

i dont get why people make different bags for different things. i make mine and call it an emergency bag. weighs about 35 lbs and has enough for me to live indefinitely. this whole bob, edc, shtf, roadside bag, is all crap, make 1 bag.

but yea duct tape is too important not to have at least a roll.

Well I can tell you this, when I backpacked the Appalachian Trail in 2000, lots of backpackers carried a little duct take wrapped around something, and when the sole of vasque boots starting coming apart I used duct wrapped around the the toe's to hold them together, had to replace the tape every couple of days but 16 - 20 miles a day wears out even duct tape.

I carry a few yards in in my BOB's, take something anything a lighter, pencil, a permanent marker and wrap a few feet around it do this to a few different itms, it shtf and you have to bug out you will need it sooner or alter for something and maybe able to use it for trade.

actually I have that Gorilla tape is better and stronger,

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads