JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Trlsmn for the clean up, and sorry everyone for my bitter comments. :D

Dmancornell, I hope that We the People still have the power in this Country. In less then a month We vote and WE will see. I hope We start changing Laws back to really helping Us Citizens, like removing most of those laws that infringe on Our 2nd Amendment.

I do not believe that anyone would suggest that all we should do is to call 911 and wait for the Cops to get there and then they will take care of the bad guy/girl if something like that in those videos happened to us.

There should be rights in All of Our Country to defend ourselves with firearms.

Terrible terrible example.Had I been holding my baby and he shot off like that,he would have that gun shoved so far up his ***.
Terrible display of gunmanship.WAY to risky.The perp was leaving and there was innocent bystanders.

With that said,the mother holding the baby was pretty stupid too.She should have hit the floor and covered her baby

OK I am all for everyone being armed.Everyone who isn't a felon or a known violent offender.
And some just plain stupid folk out there

So,we as gun owners need to quit taking it personally and remember that if we take away some of the policies and laws that are in place,we will have criminals buying guns too.
I believe this is the reasons that things like CCPs are necessary.

Terrible terrible example.Had I been holding my baby and he shot off like that,he would have that gun shoved so far up his ***.
Terrible display of gunmanship.WAY to risky.The perp was leaving and there was innocent bystanders.

With that said,the mother holding the baby was pretty stupid too.She should have hit the floor and covered her baby

OK I am all for everyone being armed.Everyone who isn't a felon or a known violent offender.
And some just plain stupid folk out there

So,we as gun owners need to quit taking it personally and remember that if we take away some of the policies and laws that are in place,we will have criminals buying guns too.
I believe this is the reasons that things like CCPs are necessary.

Eh, it seemed ok to me. The shooter did move so that the baby wasn't in his line of fire. If it was possible, it would be great to keep the 180-degree rule, but that is not always an option in a defensive shooting situation. The bad guy could have killed either the mother or the baby too you know. Also, it doesn't look like he started leaving until he saw the gun lol, and remember the bad guy was shooting at him too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top