JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats hard to watch. You don't really know when or were, do ya. :confused:
And YES, I do carry, and hope to god I never have to defend my family or myself, but will if need be.

Yes that is hard to watch.

This video should be shown to all those "anti gun" people.

We all can at anytime be faced with our lives being ended. I hate that I live in a city where I cant even have bullets in a clip to put in my gun if something like this happened to me. Unless I ask for a CHL. Its stupid I cant protect myself unless I ask for permission.

We Citizens Should Have A Right To Be Armed!

What kind of knife was he using that wasn't sharp enough to severely cut that first persons throat? I like how the store keeper racks his slide and fires all in one motion, sideways none the less.

Ever cut a chicken's throat? I've done so three times in the last couple months, and it's not as easy as you think - even with a very sharp blade.

The extra pounds that customer's carrying might have just saved him from a severed carotid artery.

Amazing how fast the would-be killer went down - like a sack of....

How do we find out where the BG was hit, and what kind of ammo was used?

Yes that is hard to watch.

This video should be shown to all those "anti gun" people.

We all can at anytime be faced with our lives being ended. I hate that I live in a city where I cant even have bullets in a clip to put in my gun if something like this happened to me. Unless I ask for a CHL. Its stupid I cant protect myself unless I ask for permission.

We Citizens Should Have A Right To Be Armed!

So "ask" for a CHL!!! How else are we supposed to weed out the addicts, felons, illegals, crazies, and wife-beaters?

You CAN protect yourself - it's not synonymous with carrying a handgun, ya know. You could just as easily complain that you can't "protect" yourself because you have to have a tax stamp for a full-auto. There are plenty of places where citizens have to make due with nothing more than OC spray, so maybe it behooves you to be grateful for what we've got.

Society's responsibility is to negotiate a balance between the individual's freedoms and the security of the collective. It's crowded planet, and that's the nature of modern urban life.

So "ask" for a CHL!!! I do not believe that I should need to "ask" for permission to do what the 2nd Amendment already says I can do.

How else are we supposed to weed out the addicts, felons, illegals, crazies, and wife-beaters? The laws we have in our courts. Punish them if they are found guilty. Judged righteously.

You CAN protect yourself - it's not synonymous with carrying a handgun, ya know. I could chose to carry a firearm. The 2nd Amendment says I have that right. I would have a very very hard time trying to protect myself if I have to first grab some bullets from one of my pockets, pull my .45's clip out of the other pocket, load a few bullets into the clip, slide the clip into the gun, load a bullet into the chamber, then aim and fire to protect myself from a crazy knife wielding guy like the guy in the above video.

You could just as easily complain that you can't "protect" yourself because you have to have a tax stamp for a full-auto. Apples and Oranges. The "complaining" is what We the People of the United States haven't done enough of. Instead we are quiet, we let laws become passed that shouldn't have and then we do not stand up and say that those laws that were passed were not what We The People wanted, but we instead "ask for permission". There are many rules and regulations against our 2nd Amendment Right to Own and Carry our firearms. It does say "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". Rules and regulations infringe it.

There are plenty of places where citizens have to make due with nothing more than OC spray, so maybe it behooves you to be grateful for what we've got. Being grateful for not being able to do what I have a right to? I should be grateful for those rights being changed to permission if asked?

Society's responsibility is to negotiate a balance between the individual's freedoms and the security of the collective. Society first wants to survive. I bet you it wasn't the will of the "Society" to pass alot of the laws that have been passed. Alot may "Behoove Them" to do or say anything about it.

It's crowded planet, and that's the nature of modern urban life.That is not true. Different laws are passed in different Countries and States. But OUR COUNTRIES 2nd Amendment say's...
Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I choose to stand up for my rights. If the people that are supposed to work for you pass more and stricter laws prohibiting your rights, will you finally say thats enough? Or keep compromising?
The Will Of The People should still be the highest law in this land. Wasn't that the reason we are here? To live in a country that is For the People by the People?

Actually I believe the CHL laws ARE a compromise...in our direction. Prior to, I couldn't 'legally' carry at all. Eventually, other states may go the way of Arizona and get rid of the CHL requirement as well.

A big thumbs up for the store owner!

Keith

The first shot didnt look like it hit the perp at all. It seemed to have just smashed into the display right above the customer who was laying down. 1.58 mark top right corner, you'll see what i mean.

Thanks for the video link. The bad guy got what he deserved! I am behind the good guy with the gun 100%.

If a bad guy/girl pulls a gun/weapon on someone like that, they should know it may cost them their life.

GREAT JOB! Hopefully one less bad guy. If not, I hope he learned a valuable lesson. :bash:

Actually I believe the CHL laws ARE a compromise...in our direction. Prior to, I couldn't 'legally' carry at all. Eventually, other states may go the way of Arizona and get rid of the CHL requirement as well.

A big thumbs up for the store owner!

Keith

There should be NO compromise to a constitutional right. Any and all compromise is illegal.

story
It says that market owner and customer got his throat slashed are well.

Shop owner said slasher guy opened a cafe a few months ago and they had no more relations besides usual shopping.Slasher is wounded and under care at hospital.

Guy who got his throat slashed wrapped a towel around his neck and went to the hospital before ambulance came.Doctors said he was lucky that if he wasnt fat, his artery would get cut. by the time he got to hospital, he lost quite a bit blood.Operator grade guy.

Sums up as that Guy lost his mind and started attacking people.

First video, I don't get it, why is he shooting at the guy that tried to help him? Did I miss something?

The attacker was wearing an orange shirt. The guy in the brown shirt was trying to stop the attacker and help the clerk. Then the attacker went after the helper (brown shirt) and the clerk shot at the attacker (orange shirt) and the helper (brown shirt) ran out the door (not shot).

got it? :s0155:

How will you keep ex-felons, crazies, wife-beaters, minors and illegals from carrying concealed if you don't have a licensing process? For pete's sake, you need a license for a DOG, so get over it!

that exist now don't stop the felons, crazies, wife beaters, minors and illegals from carrying now. Why do you think more laws will do any good?

BTW: no such thing as an "ex-felon", once a felon always a felon!!

Dogs are not mentioned in the Constitution, having arms to protect onself, family and society IS.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show