JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It has to do with the biometric national ID being pushed in the imigration bill !
An the ease they could transition it to firearms purchases, ammo purchases and ultimately registration.
That is what it has to do with guns.

I am pretty sure that there is/will be a biometric ID for all the new "citizens" buried somewhere in the 1,000 pages of the immigration bill. Then with a flick of the pen a new national ID card would also be applied to all of the other current citizens.

You wold need this ID for buying guns, ammo, reloading components, Sudafed for your allergies, banking transactions, everything EXCEPT to vote.

I am pretty sure that there is/will be a biometric ID for all the new "citizens" buried somewhere in the 1,000 pages of the immigration bill. Then with a flick of the pen a new national ID card would also be applied to all of the other current citizens.

You wold need this ID for buying guns, ammo, reloading components, Sudafed for your allergies, banking transactions, everything EXCEPT to vote.

Yep, 8 ball in the side pocket.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

There already was a national ID card idea passed by Congress several years ago (REAL ID Act, 2005). Didn't work well when the states just said "NO!" A perfect example of nullification on the state level. 10th Amendment to the Constitution rears it's ugly head....

There already is a biometric card for immigrants. If you apply for a green card, the government takes your prints and photograph and it's linked to the card they give you. And they do it again when you apply for citizenship.

I don't see any suggestion that they are planning this for non-immigrants.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top