JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings,

A Portland native who thinks of Seattle as home.

I've bounced over from The Liberal Gun Club, where I learned of NW Firearms through postings there.

I came into shooting about seven years ago, primarily handguns, preferring the .40 Sig...though in the past year I have acquired an AR platform rifle and a 40's M1 Carbine (Saginaw) that I am in the process of restoring.

I look forward to the opportunity of expanding my horizons...

Greetings,

A Portland native who thinks of Seattle as home.

I've bounced over from The Liberal Gun Club, where I learned of NW Firearms through postings there.

I came into shooting about seven years ago, primarily handguns, preferring the .40 Sig...though in the past year I have acquired an AR platform rifle and a 40's M1 Carbine (Saginaw) that I am in the process of restoring.

I look forward to the opportunity of expanding my horizons...

welcome!....liberal gun club?...well theres an oxymoron for ya!....voting for people who want to ban your guns is like a non-white wearing a nazi patch.

welcome!....liberal gun club?...well theres an oxymoron for ya!....voting for people who want to ban your guns is like a non-white wearing a nazi patch.

There are a *LOT* more of us that you know. Don't buy in to the mainstream media perception that all liberals are anti-gun. (ESPECIALLY here in the Northwest. 3/4 of Oregon's congressional delegation voted for HR 822, including that bastion of liberalism, DeFazio - who was also a co-sponsor.)

There are a *LOT* more of us that you know. Don't buy in to the mainstream media perception that all liberals are anti-gun. (ESPECIALLY here in the Northwest. 3/4 of Oregon's congressional delegation voted for HR 822, including that bastion of liberalism, DeFazio - who was also a co-sponsor.)

it dont matter,your party choice nationwide wants to ban our gun rights,hillary and billary already did their part and hillary is still in office doing damage so i dont need media to point out the obvious...democrats are anti-american.

it dont matter,your party choice nationwide wants to ban our gun rights,hillary and billary already did their part and hillary is still in office doing damage so i dont need media to point out the obvious...democrats are anti-american.

?

The United States of America was fathered by a group of armed liberals.

I don't vote for the nationwide party - I vote for local candidates. The fact that most of the candidates for local office that I like are in a certain party (and support the second amendment) made my choice of which party to support (again, at the local level,) easy. And I don't blindly support - I make SURE that candidates know my views, and that my support is at least partly contingent on their (continued) support.

Yes, there are times that the candidate of that party is anti-gun. In certain districts, it likely means that the opposition candidate is, too. (Or in the case of Congressional District 1 right now, we have a "stated pro-gun, mildly anti-gun voting record" on one side, and a "we have no idea, unwilling to make a public statement - but has flip-flopped on all sorts of issues between his last attempt and the current one" on the other side.) If I have an anti-gun candidate in the party I support, I look at other issues. For example, views on freedom of speech and religion. The second amendment isn't the only freedom I care about - and while it IS important, if one candidate is against my views on the overwhelming majority of issues, I may vote for the anti-2A candidate then try to convince them the error of their anti-2A views. That would be a lot easier than trying to convince the other candidate to support my view on many issues. If the anti-2A candidate only agrees with me on a few other issues, and the other candidate agrees with me on a few, I would be likely to vote for the other candidate. (Such as voting for Smith before he betrayed Oregon's voters in trying to overturn our Death With Dignity act at the federal level.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top