JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Voted, but it idiots like this that are not helping at all.
<broken link removed>

and endless troves of idiots here cheering on people like devyn. they don't understand it's all about PR. devyn is doing bloomberg's job for him and hurting our cause.

devyn's facebook page makes him look like a loon.

Pretty frustrating when you look at the campaign finances for and against. I594 had over $10 million in its campaign from likely sources (Bloomberg) and just a little over $1 million from NRA and others for the anti I594 campaign....

F i'm an idiot.
There's gotta be something illegal about this.
It's a forced gun registration.
Damn nra better get their butts in gear

Every gun owner in WA needs to send the NRA a letter stating that they need to do something.
Also by the looks of that vote 60% of the people up there have serious mental issues.

Every gun owner in WA needs to send the NRA a letter stating that they need to do something.
Also by the looks of that vote 60% of the people up there have serious mental issues.

And you think an I-594 like vote in Oregon will turn out much different?? I sure hope it does! I wouldn't mind moving back to my home state of Oregon.. Being a small business person, the 10% state income tax did kind of chase me away, especially with the rising property taxes and costs in Oregon. However, the new gun laws in Washington are making me think of packing my bags.. However, I am not so sure Oregon is going to turn out to be much different than Washington. Sadly, our demographics are very similar and both states have imported their share of liberal fascists from the East Coast and down South (I mean Cali and even below).

Last Edited:
And you think an I-594 like vote in Oregon will turn out much different?? I sure hope it does! I wouldn't mind moving back to my home state of Oregon.. Being a small business person, the 10% state income tax did kind of chase me away, especially with the rising property taxes and costs in Oregon. However, the new gun laws in Washington are making me think of packing my bags.. However, I am not so sure Oregon is going to turn out to be much different than Washington. Sadly, our demographcis are very similar and both states have imported their share of liberal fascists from the East Coast and down South (I mean Cali and even below).

Our fight for the future begins now, not when they attack us. We must also prepare for the 2016 election beginning tomorrow.

the NRA needs to start working with the SAF. this spat between the NRA and the SAF needs to end.

the NRA also needs to realize what a grave threat this initiative process is. all the congressional and state legislator influence in the world doesn't matter with initiatives.

Should sue the state and the 594 supporters for fraud and misinformation - the WA voters pamphlet essentially lied by implying that you can go order guns on line with no background...

it doesn't matter. supporters can write any opinion they want, even if it's false. only the AG portion can be held liable for materially incorrect statements.

one of the problems is the anti-594 text was very poorly written. it didn't hammer any of the points that needed to be hammered, and went on about stuff nobody cares about. unfunded mandates? really. no voter gives a crap about that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top