JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SEPTEMBER 21--Angered that his Taco Bell drive-thru order failed to include hot sauce, a Missouri man returned to the fast food restaurant and allegedly pulled a shotgun on an employee, who fled in fear from the takeout window.

"...Combs reportedly copped to possessing the shotgun at Taco Bell, adding that he bought the weapon--which did not have a serial number--“from ‘Mark’ at a drug house in Independence, Missouri."

Taco Bell Hot Sauce Beef Ends In Patron's Bust | The Smoking Gun

Don't buy anything from Mark's Gun and Drug Shop.

I don't know why "did not have a serial number" is relevent. I have a Marlin 80 from the 30's that does not have a serial number, never has had. Prior to 1968, rifles and shotguns were not required to have a serial number.

I would guess he purchased the shotgun privately because he couldn't pass a check. Someone that reacts like that, probably has at least one DM to his "credit"

While this clown obviously needs some time in prison to contemplate the stupidity of his ways and should get bonus jail time for being stupid enough to admit to purchasing the shotgun at a drug house I am inclined to think that people like this should not be allowed to drive or breed, JMHO.

As for the shotgun having no serial number - there is a difference between not having a number and having a stolen gun that had the serial number removed. either way I think he has proven that he isn't responsible enough to own a gun.

Guess he had better hope that he makes friends in prison before he gets pimped out.

While this clown obviously needs some time in prison to contemplate the stupidity of his ways and should get bonus jail time for being stupid enough to admit to purchasing the shotgun at a drug house I am inclined to think that people like this should not be allowed to drive or breed, JMHO.

As for the shotgun having no serial number - there is a difference between not having a number and having a stolen gun that had the serial number removed. either way I think he has proven that he isn't responsible enough to own a gun.

Guess he had better hope that he makes friends in prison before he gets pimped out.

Unless he had his rights restored, he couldn't legally possess a firearm being a felon. I see the potential for a couple felonies from just having the gun and then whatever he is charged with for threatening the fast food worker.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top