JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Biggie. you're a great man.. There is no greater test in life than having your so-called lover screw you over and cheat on you. You life is worth more than some stupid, lying, cheating harlot. Very happy you were man enough to hold back your anger. Its a test we all face in life. God will reward you with someone better in time. That woman and her adultering lover will both burn, don't worry. THey will suffer for their foolishness.

I used to shop at that Freddys when I was on a long term job near Gaston this last summer. I even considered getting my hair cut at that place.
Just goes to show that it can happen anywhere at any time. Time to seriously consider getting a CCL.

Maybe they need to make that whole area a "GUN FREE ZONE". We all know that is what they like to do to make us feel much more safer. No one would go and shoot up a place if it was a gun free zone. And if you believe that then I have a FERRARI F-50 for sale .... only asking $2000.00 mint condition and only 5K miles on it hahahahahahah. It really does suck that people have to loose their lives like this, and getting a CHL to conceal carry may help, I just don't think it would prevent all this BS. But you should get a permit and carry a gun because it's a crazy world we live in. You would be a fool not to.... I would rather have a chance to fight back rather then to just be put down like a dog. The guy was so dumb he couldn't even kill himself...... it was a .357 for god sakes..... if it was a .22 i'd be like OK NOT ENOUGH POWER MAYBE..... but whatever....... anyways you look at it, it SUCKS!!!

I understand the rage but it's a big jump to kill over it. Simply not worth it in this life or beyond. Kudos Biggie. Sorry your story didn't make the news. All we see are those who snap.
Yeah thanks, also thank you 4freedom........ we are all human and maybe we just need to kick back and smoke a funny cig. and think twice hahahahaha but it is hard and I can't imagine how someone could just decide they are gonna kill someone over something that is not life threatening......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top