Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Another one got the bug

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ohmytodd, May 9, 2011.

1. ohmytodd

ohmytodd Portland, Oregon Member

Howdy. After 15+ years of non handgun ownership and 10 years in the PNW I've got the bug, and I'm afraid I've got it bad. It used to be my wife would cringe every time I headed out to the music store for fear I'd bring home another guitar, but now every time I come home after a "trip to home depot" I get frisked and patted down as I walk in the door. I think it's time for a secret credit card and a gun safe in the garage.

Back east I used to have some favorite outdoor free spots to shoot, so I came across this site looking for ideas of where to go close in around Portland. I figure membership always has its privileges, so here I am.

2. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Welcome

3. Sasquatchvnv

Sasquatchvnv Port Orchard Active Member

Yep - welcome! I saw the thread title and thought it was about someone else entirely.

4. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

I go to the gun store just so I'll get frisked and patted down at the door :laugh:

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! it's getting kinda odd in my house -- my wife needs to be frisked when she comes home (thats the fun part)

steven

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.