JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Police hunting suspect after Texas officer gunned down while writing traffic ticket Police hunting suspect after Texas officer gunned down while writing traffic ticket

These stories make me ill.
I hope this trash get his well deserved long slow death.

I would like to propose an idea, lets suspend all the welfare, food stamps, free phones, etc until every police Officer is given better body armor, bulletproof police cars, and all of them have million dollar life insurance policies.

Police hunting suspect after Texas officer gunned down while writing traffic ticket Police hunting suspect after Texas officer gunned down while writing traffic ticket

I would like to propose an idea,lets suspend all the welfare, food stamps, free phones, etc until every police Officer is given better body armor, bulletproof police cars, and all of them have million dollar life insurance policies.

What about For these cops?? Pages 1 - 21

Bad cops thread

Absolutely disgusting.
A picture of the suspect..

15056367_1274832759203721_7713405336327901071_n.png

Bad cops should be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law allows! I mean really, actually, prosecuted! And, if convicted, full retribution! I have no time for those betards!

Still, hunting and executing officers, nothing is too bad for them either!

Last Edited:
My first thought when I saw the headline earlier today:
Whenever a cop shoots someone, there are protests and riots. Why can't we be doing the same when a cop is killed?​

I would like to propose an idea, lets suspend all the welfare, food stamps, free phones, etc until every police Officer is given better body armor, bulletproof police cars, and all of them have million dollar life insurance policies.
Ahhhhh. No
You suspend all that and more officers will dies soon after.
How about get them better body armor THEN stop welfare to pay the bill.
Not saying this officer was negligent but they gotta remember it ain't JUST a traffic stop.
Even as citizens we never know who we may run into each day

Ahhhhh. No
You suspend all that and more officers will dies soon after.
How about get them better body armor THEN stop welfare to pay the bill.
Not saying this officer was negligent but they gotta remember it ain't JUST a traffic stop.
Even as citizens we never know who we may run into each day
Body armor wouldn't have helped this officer. He was shot in the face. I've never seen patrol officers driving with a helmet on. Better armor is still a good idea, but even better, we need to get the media and the Far Left to stop stirring these folks up with blatant lies. They've taken it so far that they handed the Right an election, but will they learn?

Body armor wouldn't have helped this officer. He was shot in the face. I've never seen patrol officers driving with a helmet on. Better armor is still a good idea, but even better, we need to get the media and the Far Left to stop stirring these folks up with blatant lies. They've taken it so far that they handed the Right an election, but will they learn?
I was more commenting on shutting down welfare than the body armor issue. And the awareness part.
Body armor can easily be defeated with the right gun or knife.
Or shot placement.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top