JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glad to have ya. Maybe you can shed some light on the legality of shooting up behind St. Helens in the Outdoor Shooting Section.

Glad to have ya. Maybe you can shed some light on the legality of shooting up behind St. Helens in the Outdoor Shooting Section.

There aren't any public shooting facilities in St Helens. They did just open a law enforcement range out near Deer Island off of Highway 30. Will allow the public in at some point in the future, but who knows when that will be?

Closest range that I know of is in Rainer for us in Columbia County. Clatskanie has a 200 yard range and Knappa has a 100 yard range. That is where I usually go for practice. My family is down that way and I make a dual trip out of it.

As far as legal shooting behind St Helens? It's mostly private timber companies and they don't allow it.:rolleyes:

Yeah I was referring to the timber land up there. Growing up, we used to shoot out on the way to Vernonia at this large yellow gate. I haven't been there in years. Last time we were there a security guard told us it was private land and that we can't shoot up there anymore. Nice guy though, let us finish as long as we promised to pick up our brass.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top