JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy All! New guy in the Cd'A area. Retired USAF, just looking to make contacts, buy and sell, and find local spots to shoot. Quite a bit of hunting time, looking at getting into precision LR, LR hunting, and possibly some steel challenge.

Welcome!! If Ida Lupino and Don Ho got married wouldn't she be Ida Ho? haha haha. Sorry, that's all I've got.
Nice to have you here.

I lived in CDA for a few years as a kid. Beautiful area good fishing. Enjoy the eagles, and Black Sheep sporting goods. You should also check out the White Elephant in Spokane. Welcome !

Greetings from the Spokane Valley! Nice to have more from our neck of the woods. Gotta represent! You'll see me and my wife at MoonTime every once in a while having a Moonburger and tater salad. Lots of good food joints in Cd'A.

Also, Center Target in Post Falls is a good indoor range. Nice people there. That's about the extent of my local gun knowledge (I'm a new shooter).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top