JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
glad to be here!
As you can see, I'm currently living in Kansas where I've been for 33 long years working as an airplane spray painter.
I have thoroughly enjoyed having my freedom regarding the 2nd amendment and knife carry among others here in Kansas.
Since I'm now eligible for early retirement, I'm on a mission to get back to my home state.
I grew up in Tacoma in the 70's and 80's,
and my daughter moved from Kansas to Kirkland 6 years ago.
I'm sure that I will have to work a full time job after I get there just to pay for medical insurance so I have been activity applying.
A have a lead for a job in Yakima that I am thinking of going for, but I've heard that this area has allot of issues with crime.
But I see also that eastern Washington is quite a bit more conservative than the western side which is a major advantage to me. Plus, the desert side would probably be better for my ongoing sinus infections.

What are y'alls thought on this?
Thanks, Camojeff

Welcome aboard...
It's a bit true about the Eastern part being a bit more conservative, as to the Western side, it's mostly KING County (Seattle) that's the Progessive areas nest, kind of like the Portland area of Oregon...

Either or, it's going to be a battle to keep our 2nd Amendment rights, regardless of where you live these days... Welcome back...

Welcome to NWFA!! Moving to Washington in this climate will be something to get used to. I would lean towards the east side but given a choice I would move to Idaho or Montana. :rolleyes:

What ever decision you make keep your powder dry and your head on a swivel. Welcome aboard!

Hello all,
glad to be here!
As you can see, I'm currently living in Kansas where I've been for 33 long years working as an airplane spray painter.
I have thoroughly enjoyed having my freedom regarding the 2nd amendment and knife carry among others here in Kansas.
Since I'm now eligible for early retirement, I'm on a mission to get back to my home state.
I grew up in Tacoma in the 70's and 80's,
and my daughter moved from Kansas to Kirkland 6 years ago.
I'm sure that I will have to work a full time job after I get there just to pay for medical insurance so I have been activity applying.
A have a lead for a job in Yakima that I am thinking of going for, but I've heard that this area has allot of issues with crime.
But I see also that eastern Washington is quite a bit more conservative than the western side which is a major advantage to me. Plus, the desert side would probably be better for my ongoing sinus infections.

What are y'alls thought on this?
Thanks, Camojeff

Might as well start right in...

Yes, the desert side (o_O) should be better for your ongoing sinus infections.

Welcome!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads