JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been here a couple of years now, but the "account progress" window is reminding me I never posted an intro. So, I'm an old dude that likes to shoot in competitions. Member at ARPC, and at the Albany Trap Club. My main interest is in pistol competition like Speed Steel, Steel Challenge, ICORE, bowling pins, and when I'm feeling like getting my ego ruptured, USPSA. This year, I've been on a revolver only kick, although I'm really not practicing enough, what with the primer shortage. I also enjoy gunsmithing, and tinkering with machinery, whether it's related to guns and marksmanship, or just tractors and cars. I got a CNC mill this year, and am learning to run it, and how to do Cad/Cam on a computer. If you have any interest in getting your ear talked off on any number of subjects, shoot me a pm.
Best Regards,
-Leslie

Been here a couple of years now, but the "account progress" window is reminding me I never posted an intro. So, I'm an old dude that likes to shoot in competitions. Member at ARPC, and at the Albany Trap Club. My main interest is in pistol competition like Speed Steel, Steel Challenge, ICORE, bowling pins, and when I'm feeling like getting my ego ruptured, USPSA. This year, I've been on a revolver only kick, although I'm really not practicing enough, what with the primer shortage. I also enjoy gunsmithing, and tinkering with machinery, whether it's related to guns and marksmanship, or just tractors and cars. I got a CNC mill this year, and am learning to run it, and how to do Cad/Cam on a computer. If you have any interest in getting your ear talked off on any number of subjects, shoot me a pm.
Best Regards,
-Leslie
Welcome. Sounds like if you talk an ear off, you can mill s new one!

I'm really enjoying the forced engagement that the new system is causing. Glad that you're here.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Come join us in a clean up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top