JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Glad to learn of this site! A friend who regularly goes to gun shows told me about NW Firearms when I asked him how to sell a rifle on Gun Broker. I'll cruise around the site before I take pictures of the rifle and post it. I'm a primarily a hunter & reloader but also enjoy exploring the Oregon outback on my side by side!

Desktop resized.jpg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Being a retired dog handler -- I'm also very involved in the opposition against the animal rights agenda on a local, state and national level! Often the same people who oppose firearm ownership also oppose hunting and outright animal ownership -- which is the eventual animal rights agenda!

This is a picture of me showing one of my Champions!

Resized.jpg

Welcome to the forum! for a list of places to shop for and shoot guns check out the resources tab.
Should you know about a place you like and it isn't already listed, share it with the rest of us by posting it please.

Cheers!

Welcome

Please help out and vote no on Measure 114. Tell all your friends and family to do the same if you want to keep your gun rights in this state.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top