Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Another new guy...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by pyro318, Apr 14, 2012.

1. pyro318

pyro318 Beaverton, OR New Member

Hi. I'm a Dad of two great boys, divorced and an engineer by trade. I'm self taught in most of what I do but I pass on what I can to my kids so they have it too. I'm here to sell a few of my arms but have been finding (lurking) that there is much to be gleaned from the forums.

I'm keen on getting into reloading to get the ammo that I want and to ensure that I have a supply on hand and a way to make it if needed. Needless to say, shortages no matter the cause of them are never good. I look forward to asking many stupid questions to get them out of the way first.

Thanks for having a community out here like this for us avid shooters.

Tim

p.s. I get a few lines of errors when I try to get to the TOS for the classifieds. see below (hope it helps):

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: navbar in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4330

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/nwfa/public_html/classifiedtos.php(42) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: ClassifiedTOS in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4330

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Tim! Glad you joined up!!

3. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

I'm one of the folks in Beaverton. So if we can help drop me a line. I've be in this sport for 40 plus years.

4. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome!