JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have two older brothers... we grew up in S Calif... back in the late '60s the middle bro decided it would be a great idea to teach me how to smoke MJ. At the time, one could get 25 years for a single seed if the judge was feeling full of himself. Yeah, one of the things I don't appreciate about that boy!

Hi All,
I found this site after doing some research on what to do after getting your rights reinstated. I recently had my felony from 18 years ago expunged and the info I found here was quite helpful. The felony was for a delivery of marijuana, I got some fellow high school friends a quarter ounce of the devil's lettuce, and I paid the price in the end. I am thrilled to be back in the community, I grew up hunting birds and big game in Wyoming and Nebraska, and am excited to get into the northwest waterfowl scene this fall/winter. I am also excited to be able to give my support to all second amendment rights with my vote in upcoming elections.
Thanks Everyone,
ColeInOregon

Welcome

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads