JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi All,
I found this site after doing some research on what to do after getting your rights reinstated. I recently had my felony from 18 years ago expunged and the info I found here was quite helpful. The felony was for a delivery of marijuana, I got some fellow high school friends a quarter ounce of the devil's lettuce, and I paid the price in the end. I am thrilled to be back in the community, I grew up hunting birds and big game in Wyoming and Nebraska, and am excited to get into the northwest waterfowl scene this fall/winter. I am also excited to be able to give my support to all second amendment rights with my vote in upcoming elections.
Thanks Everyone,
ColeInOregon

Last Edited:
That's a travesty, non violent crimes are no reason to take away the tools needed to protect your own life ... Completely unconstitutional...

Congratulations, and welcome!

That's a travesty, non violent crimes are no reason to take away the tools needed to protect your own life ... Completely unconstitutional...

Congratulations, and welcome!
It is unconstitutional, but even worse are states that have no clear path for a restoration of rights or states that patronize responsible citizens by only allowing them the right to vote.

Welcome from over here in East Anglia, eight hours in your future. From that viewpoint I can tell that you're going to have a great time here. Living in yUK most of the time gives me a different perspective to most of you guys and you 'did the crime and did the time' - I've forgotten it already.

Here in yUK having that in your past means that the only time you are ever going to see a firearm is on the screen. Serving six months or more jail-time equals a lifetime ban on gun ownership here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top