JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I currently live in the south end of King County. I grew up on the coast in a small logging town filled with hunting and shooting. Those were opportunities that I never had growing up, but I vividly remember my mom's bolt action .22 and 12 gauge shotgun living in the closet. Recently I purchased a CZ p10c and I am looking forward to getting out to the range. In college and high school, I had numerous opportunities to shoot with friends and shot a variety of rifles and handguns over the course of those 6 years. My friends that currently shoot do not live close enough to go shooting with on a regular basis, but if you see a guy at any of the south king county ranges or Greenwater with a ginger beard and Star Wars tattoos feel free to say hi.

Grew up in Aberdeen, I just live here because I love my job and being close enough to Seattle to make use of my Sounders season tickets.

Soccer?

A4FC47B4-AF7C-41DF-8A7D-ADC36D2DE9F9.gif

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads