JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
72CEC9B9-69B8-4803-AF2E-2177B868FFD8.jpeg

Ok, I see it now. Manufacture was not in the PDF.

RCW 9.41.190.2

(2) It is not unlawful for a person to manufacture, own, buy, sell, loan, furnish, transport, assemble, or repair, or have in possession or under control, a short-barreled rifle, or any part designed or intended solely and exclusively for use in a short-barreled rifle or in converting a weapon into a short-barreled rifle, if the person is in compliance with applicable federal law.

Washington law is still pretty confusing. Stating its illegal at the top 1.a and they saying its not at a lower section. Thank god, I'm not a lawyer. I think i'd go mad.

RCW 9.41.190.1.a
(1) Except as otherwise provided in this section, it is unlawful for any person to:
(a) Manufacture, own, buy, sell, loan, furnish, transport, or have in possession or under control, any machine gun, bump-fire stock, undetectable firearm, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle;

Still I'm going to contact the ATF to make sure they recieved the update and know it's all good. Otherwise i might just lose $200 bucks.

Thank you for staying with me.

I called the AFT and Mrs Hayes of the ATF stated Short barreled rifles are permitted by state law in Washington, but short barreled shotguns are not.

Never so glad to be wrong. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads