JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I own a quite a few popular small handguns and the GX4 fits my hand very well, especially with that palm swell. It points very naturally and the trigger is phenomenal for the price. Only shot a few mags through it so don't have any long term data. Won't be getting rid of it though.
I'm considering one, especially after getting to shoot it side by side with the Sig. It was identical in size to the Sig. According to a few YouTube reviews it's the same weight unloaded too. I got to hold the Ruger Max for the first time and the Taurus again at Bimart. The Ruger is quite nice and not much more. It is a bit bigger and the trigger is nothing to get excited about. Finding the Ruger Max Pro might be challenging, unless I order it. I'd rather get the GX4 though as I'm not entirely sold on a carry gun with a red dot. The neatest part about all of these is the magazines, amazing how 11 rounds fits in the tiny little thing.

Well, last night, my local Bimart had one so I said F it and bought it.

Ordered another one of those Vedder Holsters I found to my liking for it and 2 extra 11 round mags last night too. Scheels is running a sale on mags and they had the 11 and 13 round mags in stock at the best prices online. I like the flush fit 11 rounders. I may get 1-2 of the 13 round ones to try in time.

Going to put a couple of hundred rounds through it this weekend and likely get a review up later once I've got a few thousand through it. I don't shoot that much through my carry guns. Usually a few hundred 2-4, and at least a hundred rounds of defense ammo. Then they usually get 1-3 mags through them at the range each time I go. Not exactly range guns or competition guns.

500 uneventful rounds through it, 400 ball and 100 defense loads. Works great.

Got the Vedder holster for it. It sits a bit too high so I ordered some longer clips to try and get it to sit lower. I'm really enjoying these Vedder holsters. They make appendix carry work! Though the minimal difference in thickness between this pistol and my DB9 is noticeable.

The sights suck, something I really didn't pay much attention too. I've ordered a set of Truglo Tritium pros as I could not find them locally to fix that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top