JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This coming weekend to celebrate our national day of independence from the Brits, I'd like to offer up one Gold membership, one Silver and one Bronze for a year here at Northwest Firearms.

How do you get it?

Easy. The best patriotic celebration wins. This is a combo of celebrating our freedom and teaching the next generation about our freedoms. You can share a photo OR video!!
  1. Are you having them copy the Declaration of Independence?
  2. Reciting the Bill of Rights by heart?
  3. Teaching them to shoot?
  4. Cleaning up a trashed shooting area?
  5. Dancing with fireworks by sparkler light?
  6. Camping, fishing and enjoying our National treasures?
  7. Hiking?
  8. Newborn swaddled in Old Glory watching a parade (that would win 100% btw, no questions asked).

Some requirements:
  • Safety first. Basic firearm safety rules apply
  • If shooting, eye and ear pro required to be considered
  • Patriotism comes in all forms, no violence or protests, we've seen enough of that lately.
  • Red, white and blue should be the theme and somewhere in your photo.:s0042:
  • Open to new non-supporting members

Placing will be selected by my wife, pander to a Labor & Delivery Nurse. She loves kids and babies.
  • 1st place: 1 year Gold embership
  • 2nd place: 1 year Silver Membership
  • 3rd place: 1 year Bronze Membership

This is not affiliated with Northwest Firearms.

To enter, post photo below. If you wish to share but not enter, please specify in post.

Entries open now and close on Sunday night at dusk, 7/5/2020. Winner to be picked Sunday evening.

Last Edited:
Here's my lesson...

When statist loving little tyrants try to steal your liberty and micromanage every aspect of your lives, this is how you reply...

A6CD5783-A3B3-4FE0-9384-0A9E3D40CFFB.gif

I didn't even know that they had working cameras back then.
At Riverton Wyoming...each year 'round this time...
They host the 1838 Rendezvous...where you can camp and such on the actual site of the rendezvous of 1838.
It is well worth the trip.
I have put my display of antique firearms and fur trade items out there a few times....
It can fun , but also a bit intimidating to give a display and talk to hundreds of folks...:eek: :D
Andy

1594007772669.png
1594007825809.png
1594007941152.png
1594008133368.png

Just saw this post a few minutes ago but here is how we were able to spend a few hours yesterday.

We were at the Flag Pole in downtown Newberg from 10AM to 2PM displaying a "Flag Line". There were Veterans from all different Military branches, as well as folks from the American Legion Auxiliary Post, manning the flags.
There were others in the community that saw the event itself, or the flyer, and stopped by to join us.
It was very well received by the community, if you count all the waves and horn honking, but of course there were a couple that spoke otherwise. That did not distract from the good time overall though.

As well as this event went the American Legion did suffer some losses Saturday night. Of the flags they placed around town to celebrate the holiday: there was 1 flag destroyed by being burned, 1 was stolen (recovered nearby but destroyed), and 3 others were stolen and yet to be recovered.
It is just sad that some feel the need to express themselves in this manner.

But, overall the day was a good one. Everyone is looking forward to next year and the opportunity to do this again!

1594007693612.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR